Chapter 19: Kidnapped Friends

I'm mixing it up a bit lol. Hope you enjoy!

Scott POV

After my phone disconnects, I throw it at the wall in anger.

"Scott calm down. Stiles will find us." A voice echos in the concrete room.

"How do you know that?" I ask him.

"Because it's Stiles we're talking about, he will find us." Liam steps forward.

I nod. Just then I hear the man coming, dragging someone else with him.

The big metal door opens with a loud creak and he throws a limp body in with us before he closes the door and locks it.

Liam and I rush over to the limp body. He was face down. Liam rolls him over.

"Isaac." I gasp. Why are they taking us?

"Isaac wake up." Liam says smacking him lightly. He doesn't move so Liam balls his hand into a fist and punches him.

Isaac shoots up. "Wha-What happened?" He looks at Liam then at me.

"We were kidnapped by the man who attacked Stiles." I explain to him.

"Oh where are we?" He asks standing up.

"If I knew I would've told Stiles." I shout. Isaac cowards. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just pissed right now."

Isaac nods. "How do we get out?"

"We can't. Stiles has to find a way." Liam says. Isaac nods again.

I then hear a scream. A female scream. It sounded like Kira. "Oh shit." I say to myself.

The door opens once again and Kira is thrown in still consious. "Kira." I run to her side just as the doors lock.

"What does he want?" She cried. I wrap my arms around her and she cries into my chest.

"It's gonna be okay. Stiles will get us out." I whisper to her.

"Will he? Or will he just get him?" She motions to the door.

"Stiles will get us. He has to." I whisper.

Ring ring ring! Kira's phone.

...

Stiles POV

I can't breathe. It's like my lungs just broke up with air. "I'm having a panic attack Derek." I gasp out.

"Oh um what do I do?" He asks rushing over to me. I grab his arm and fall to the floor.

"Kiss me." I look up at him with desperation.

"Stiles I don't think now's the right time for this." Derek says waving his arms around.

"Kiss me god damn it!" I yell at him. He kneels down and kisses me hard.

After awhile he pulls away. Panic attack averted.

"How did-" I cut him off.

"You kissed me making me hold my breath. Lydia did it awhile ago to me." I explain quickly standing up.

I was still panicking but kept my breathing under control. Sorta.

"How do we find him?" I ask Derek.

"I don't know." I look down and feel a tear slide down my cheek. "We will find him though Stiles." Derek wipes away the tear and kisses my forehead.

I nod and pull away from the embrace. "We better start looking."

"Okay where should we start?" He asks me.

"Let's call Kira. Maybe she knew where Scott was when he was- taken." I stutter.

"Okay." Derek whispers. I pull out my phone and click Kira's name.

"Stiles! Oh my god you have to find us!" She yells.

"Wait you're with Scott? Who all was taken?" I ask quickly.

"Liam, Isaac, Scott, and me. Stiles you have to find us. He's taking us one by one." She cries.

"Oh my god. What percent is your phone at?" I ask.

"Seventy-nine, why?" She asks confused.

"Means I can call you back. Where are you?" I question.

"Somewhere in the woods, I only saw a little. He blind folded me after he tried tazering me." She answers.

"Okay well that helps. What does the place look like?" I push. Derek gets closer even though he can hear perfectly.

"Um it's completely concrete. No windows and one metal door?" She sorta asks and I can hear Scott say ya.

"Okay I'll find you, but I need more." I urgently say.

"I don't know um it's big only has this room and a hallway. The whole building is concrete with no windows. It's in a clearing surrounded by woods." She tries to give me more.

"Okay Derek and I will call you back when we find something. Keep your phone on silent tho so the man doesn't know you have it." I add.

"Okay-wait why are you with Derek?" Scott asks from the background. Shit. I look at Derek and he has a worried expression.

He mouths to me 'just tell them the truth'. I shake my head giving him a are you crazy look.

"Stiles?" Kira asks.

"Oh um he's here because I called him after Scott called me."

"Oh, well call me back once you find something and I'll call you back if something happens here." Kira says. We say our goodbyes then she hangs up.

I turn back to Derek. "Are you crazy?"

"What?" He asks tilting his head like a puppy.

"Tell them the truth?! You were the one that wanted it a secret!" I yell throwing my hands up in the air.

"I know. I thought you wanted them to know, but it's probably isn't the right time anyways." He says looking down with embarrassment.

"Derek. I want them to know. Just not now. I still have to come out to my dad." I walk over to him and lift his chin up with my finger.

"Okay." Is all he says.

"I love you okay. I'm not embarrassed of you." I kiss him softly.

"I love you too." He kisses me back. "Now let's find our kidnapped friends."