Chapter 17: Fear

Sorry but it's still Derek's POV, just feels right lol. Also I'm dedicating this chapter to stiles24stilinskiXD for giving me an idea for this story! Love yall, hope you enjoy!

Derek POV

He kissed my neck. "Stiles?" I ask trying to get my hands free.

He laughs. "Stiles this isn't fun. Let go of me." I pull away and turn around. Shit. That isn't Stiles.

"What's wrong Derek? Sad I'm not your boyfriend." The creepy man says.

"Who are you?" I ask bringing my claws out.

He takes out a knife and plays with it, twisting it on his finger. "The real question is where is Stiles." I look around hopefully. He wasn't anywhere to be found.

"What did you do to him." I growl flashing my eyes at him.

"Earlier I injected a substance into him. Just started kicking in I guess." He laughs a cat like laugh. It hurt my ears.

"Where is he." I demand.

"I don't know. Honestly. He probably doesn't know either." The man says innocently.

"What do you mean?" I step closer.

"The substance." Is all he says before turning to walk away.

"I'm not finished with you." I growl running towards him and grabbing him with my claws.

He quickly turns around again and stabs my hand with the knife he was just playing with.

"I think you are. Might wanna get that checked out." He says harshly pulling the knife out.

I pull my hand back and grunt in pain. Wolfspane.

I look back up to find the man was gone. I look around frantically.

"Ahh!" I scream punching a tree next to me. It cracks with a sharp noise. "Shit shit shit!" I pull my phone out and hover my thumb over Scott's name. Instead I click the one under his.

Three rings. "Derek?"

"Oh my god! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!? Where are you!?" I scream into the phone.

"Derek calm down. I'm at home. Why?" I sigh in relief.

"I'm coming over. I'll explain after I see you." I start walking back to my loft.

"Okay Derek bye. Love you." Stiles weak voice says.

"Love you too." I whisper coming back up to my loft. I quickly run over to my car and start driving towards Stiles' house.

...

I get there a few minutes later because I was speeding. Like 20 or 30 over the speed limit.

I run up to the front door but then realise his dad's home. I go through the window instead.

I swiftly jump up and open it without making a sound. Stiles was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Stiles." I breathe. He jumps a little but sits up to look at me.

"Derek." He smiles then notices my facial expression. "What's wrong? What happened?"

I sigh, sitting on the edge of his bed. "The man who attacked you earlier decided to pay me a visit. Didn't go well."

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" He gets up and stands in front of me touching my face to see if there are any marks.

"I'm fine. Can we talk about this later? I was really worried about you. I just need you right now." I relax at his touch.

"Okay, but we are gonna talk about this." He says strictly. I nod.

"Okay." I pull him by his waist bringing my face to the height of his stomach.

I kiss him right below his belly button then look up at him. I pull his legs up around me so he's in a sitting position on my lap.

I kiss his neck leaving a little hickey trail up. His arms are on my shoulders and his hands in my hair. He pulls my head back and starts kissing me passionately.

My lips press against his desperately. I pull him even closer. "I love you." He breathes out desperate for air.

"I love you too Stiles. So much." I kiss him again then throw him on the bed off of me and get on top. I tear his shirt off and kiss up his body. From his happy trail up to his lips.

I'm about to unbutton his jeans when I hear a knock at his bedroom door. We both shot up.

"One sec dad!" Stiles yells standing up and pulling a new shirt on. I quickly run into his closet and close the doors slightly.

Stiles opens the bedroom door. "Ya dad, what do you want?"

"Um just about to tell you I had another over night-what were you doin in here." His dad questions.

"Um nothing just uh," he looks around the room, "masturbating. Yup I was doin that in here all alone. Just that. Obviously no one is here so you can leave." I smile.

"Okay you could've just says playing video games. I don't need to know every little detail. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Love you." His dad walks out.

"Love you too pops." Stiles says closing the door. "Derek you can come out of the closet. Ha that sounds funny." Stiles laughs to himself.

"Shut up." I laugh kissing him again.

"So my dad's gone. He's not gonna be back till tomorrow afternoon. What do you wanna do." Stiles wiggles his eyebrows at me.