Chapter 35

His leaving. Today's the day, the only day to see him. Its already noon, twelve in the afternoon. I hate it, I don't want him to leave but — its for his future. A man who always thinks his future.

We were celebrating here, in Anne's house. Why am I  hurt?, why am I sad?. I'm suppose to act okay. I'm just a friend. A friend only, I think.

"Cheers!" Lexi said and drank her juice. Cyrus sat beside me.
"Don't be so serious Airish, just make our last day a happy day. Memorable." He whispered to my ears.

His right!. I must be happy, for him. I smiled a bit to him. "Ehem." Beyer said
We look at him. Tsk.
We all celebrated. "Cheers!" I said to him raising my juice. "Cheers!" He replied
I drank my juice as fast as I could. I'm comfortable now.

I inhaled deeply, and went outside to freshen up. I inhaled deeply, its a beautiful garden actually. "What does young beautiful lady doing here? In a place so quite?" A voice ask and I turn around showing my smile.

"Cyrus. What are you doing here?" I ask
"I'm the one who first asked that."
"Um, yeah. I'm just having a little time with myself with the refreshing air." I answer
"Can I join you?, I want to have a little time with you. Even just for today." He said
I nodded and give him a grin, that's a great idea.

We were staring at nothing. Just the grass in the garden. Then I look at him, and our eyes met. I started to make a corny joke, that makes him looks sad. I hate him looking like that.
"I'll cheer you up." I murmur trying to cheer him up. I pinch his cheeks and said "Don't be like that. Make this last day a memorable one."
His eyes spark in mine. Trying himself to be fine.

"Cyrus." I said
"Hmm?"
"I don't want to see you like that."
"I don't want to leave."
"Its for your future, get that."
He nodded trying to smile. I gave him my precious smile that he never seen before.
"I like it." He murmur and smiled
"Thanks for everything. Everything you've done."

I forget what he did for me?!. What was it?, never mind.
"I want to kiss you for this time."
No!. How about Anne?. Don't! Please stop.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha. The destiny said not today." I murmur

Did I just said I want to kiss him too? Just not today?!. Ayiesh.
"Okay, I respected your opinion." He said and smirk
"Ayiesh!."
"I'm going now!. You'll go home now." He said watching his watch.
"What time is it?" I ask
"Four."

Were here for four hours?. That's crazy.
"Cyrus, bye." Beyer shouted.
"Cyrus your driver is here." Perry shouted

They don't know where we are. Funny. But I'll miss him.
"You need to go."
He inhaled deeply. "I— I'll miss you."
I smiled and nodded.

I watch him walk away, every beat in my heart stops when he step to go away. I can't watch it anymore. He stopped and turn to look at me. The world is in slow motion.
He smiled at me and I smiled as an exchange.

He went to me and hug me tight. "Just for the mean time." He whispers
"Okay." I inhaled deeply
For how many seconds I let go. I don't want to let go but I should.

"I love you so much Airish. Ill always will." He said and run away
Those are the last words, he said. I.. I don't know what to say. He do?!. No!. How about Anne?. No, no, no.

I went back in the house sighing. "Airish, where in the world you've been?" Anne ask
Where are the boys?!. "Where are they?" I ask
"They left." Lexi murmur
I nodded in response.