Chapter 7

I'm home but I don't feel home with this monster step mom. Huh!. I saw dad staring at me badly, wait a second what's going on in here?!. I felt I did something wrong!?.

Did I break something?! Pft obviously not. I'm in school not in this house.
"What's that for?" I asked

"Honey, be calm!" My step mom said to him. What's happening? I don't understand what's going on today.

"Airish!" Dad exclaimed
I was shock a little bit. Dad exclaimed me? Again? I hate it when they exclaim at me it makes me frighten.

Dad hand me his cellphone. I read what's in the inbox.

Good Pm Sir,

          Your daughter Airish Swan did something wrong about her schoolmate. She almost break her arms. I would like to ask if she is really like that. Also Sir, she's a bully in school. I'm so worried about her actions.

                                                                                                              -MDM. Principal

"So now you have no excuse!" Dad said angrily..
I didn't answer him cause everything is true, its real. Tsk.. "Do you even know how hard work I tried. Even though I'm sick I work just for the both of you. To your new mother and to you." He said

I pouted because I'm annoyed. He doesn't understand me.. Ayiesh!!!!!.
"Me too? Or just her?!. You want to get married right Dad!. I know all your sacrifices." I answered

He look at me badly. "If you know, then why are you doing such things!. Such foolish ones, you wouldn't be an honor student anymore. Please stop it!." He said
"Did you ever know my hard works?" I questioned him

He was shock by it and he is so speechless. "Well you don't know it too Dad!" I said
"Airish! Don't ever answer me like. Don't act like your my mother. You are just my daughter!"
"I know, but I felt like a servant more. And my father who is my master don't know anything at all!"

My tears started to fall. "I want you to be an honor student because I want you to give a good future!"
"Honor? Even if I'm not you can give me a good future Dad!"

"Airish respect your father!"
"And who are you that I would follow?" I ask her

Her eyes gives me a glare, but its enough though. I am also used to everything they do and say. Those words keep coming back.

"I'll take all your gadgets and you will study!. Study and study!. Understand?!. I'll give it back to you tomorrow." Dad said and walked out
"But —— Dad!" When I turn around his not there.

"I guess you want your father dead!" That woman, ugh I hate her. I don't want her to be my mom.
"Huh I guess you do!" I said it to her that she shut her mouth and walked away.

I went upstairs and locked my room. I really cried harder in my room.. I don't understand.
I have many problem
Problem number 1
-My Dad don't believes me
Problem number 2
-I hate my Step Mom, she always hurts me
Problem number 3
-My Dad forced me to be on rank 1.

And many problems I can't innumerate.. Ugh student life... not only student life but daughter life..