Chapter 4

I went home, our house is just simple. We are middle class of course.
"Hey sweetie!" My going to be step Mom said
"Sweetie?" I questioned

"Airish, she's your Mom!"
She isn't my Mom, Dad. And she will not be.. "Honey I need to go to the capitol!." Dad said

He will leave me with her?!. That's crazy.. "Okay Hon!" My incoming step Mom said.

When dad is out.. "Ouch!" I said while she grabs my hair..
"You, respect me or else your life will be on hell!"
"Its already in hell!"

She slaps me but I am fast than her I catch her fist. "Don't you ever try to hurt me. Step Mom!"
"Call me Mom. Cause I will be..."
"As far as I know you aren't married. I have only one mom and it wouldn't be you!" I said

She grabs my hair.. How foolish.. "Ouch!" I exclaim with pain.
"You are just his daughter!. Now clean" She said
"Me? No way!" I replied

She grab my hair tightly. My hair, ugh she's really bad. Like me, but she's more worst than I.

"You and I will be forever in darkness." She said
"I'm not afraid!" I said and I almost slap her..

She slap me slightly but still its painful. I run in my room. I really hated to go home even its your home I feel not home.

I hate it, I'm not crying why should I?. She's just a woman, who wants money. Money is what she want..

I lay down in my bed and took a nap. I had this terrible dream. And my heart beats so fast that I woke up.

After my real mother died I really change. I had no amnesia but I changed, I don't know why. Is it because I missed her?.

I went downstairs and saw my Dad looking at me. I can't figure it out what he felts.. I guess his angry..

"Why didn't you respected your mother?" He asked me directly
"Is she?" I asked
"Airish why are you like that!"
" I don't need to answer that Dad. In the first place you wouldn't listened like I always told you before." I said and grab a bread.

Actually a long bread.. "I don't believe you with that cause she is so kind to you and——"
"I'm not?" I continued it just for him.
"Your a kind hearted one when you were in elementary!" He said
"Ops caution not with grade six and not anymore. I'm not the Airish before Dad and you're not that dad before!" I sad sadly and went upstairs to study.

"Airish!" He said
"Its enough hon, she'll move on!" My step Mom told him..

I'm sorry dad cause you really changed.. I don't want her to be my Mother. Its just like nothing happened to us. Like you just move on as easy as that. But for me I'm just a girl and... And..

I don't want to continue it, it just makes me cry..