PART 2: OUR NEIGHBORS

VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I have posted the chapters of Our Neighbors (the sequel to The Neighbors) in this book as Part 2, and I will eventually be deleting Our Neighbors as a separate book. DO NOT FEAR! The sequel will still be HERE in its entirety. The main reason I decided to do it this way is because I noticed that Our Neighbors only had 20% of the reads that The Neighbors had, which suggests that many people didn't know a sequel existed. Or maybe they just didn't really like the first book, and that's okay too :)

In any case, both books were short and now it will simply be one longer book with two parts. The only sad part is that I will lose all of your original comments which I loved so much!

This was the cover that was originally made for the sequel, by mysillyharrydiary.

Our Neighbors:

Our Neighbors:

Harry is on the verge of launching his music career while raising four young children with the love of his life, Lise. But will love be enough for Harry to meet the demands of record deals and concerts and tours as well as the demands of marriage and family? Will love be enough to keep Lise content while her husband travels the globe to pursue his dream? To make matters more challenging, the Styles family becomes the target of a stalker, causing Harry and Lise to fear for their family's lives.

* * * * *

Any questions? Happy to answer them <3