When You/Their Friends Caught Them Twerking

SlenderMan:

Slender is curious of twerking and begin to put on the song Big Butts and started to twerk as Offender begin to smirk and see his brother twerking.

"Nice ass bro." Offender smirked

Slender then growl and tell his brother to leave.

Offender:

Offender is now twerking to the song Gas Pedal as told Offender no twerking but he continues to twerk as you groaned out.

Splendor:

Splendor felt curious as he doesn't know what twerking is and he want to try it out as he put on the song Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and he started twerking. You came back home and you giggled to see splendor twerking. He blushed red and stopped as he stopped twerking.

Hoodie, Masky and Toby:

The three proxies begin to twerk to the song Red Nose by Gemini as Slender noticed the three proxies twerking as their girlfriends also see and let out a few giggles as Slender face palmed.

"Really?" Slender asked

Hoodie, Masky and Toby blushed in a deep shade of red that their master Slender and even their girlfriends caught them twerking.

Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack:

Both EJ and LJ are twerking to the song Low by Flo Rida and their girlfriends backed away slowly as they ran off as their boyfriends blush red as LJ giggled a bit.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu/Sully are twerking to the song Work by Izzy and you came home and begin to see Liu/Sully twerking.

"Uhh.." You said

You slowly backed away as Sully smirked and continue to twerk as you ran out.

Ben Drowned and JTK:

Both Ben and Jeff are twerking to the song Get Low as their girlfriends begin to giggle as Jeff blamed Ben for the twerking as their girlfriends already record them and ran as Ben and Jeff chase them.

JTTM:

Jason is now twerking to the song Work by Iggy Azalea and you came and also see Liquorice twerking as you begin to giggle as Jason blushed in a deep shade of red. You laughed as Jason keeps blushing.

Kagekao:

Kagekao is  twerking to the song Talk Dirty to Me as Aka Manto and SMW are giggling to see him twerking as SMW take out her cellphone and begin to record the dancing as Kagekao blushed red.

"Oh wait till Y/N see this." SMW said

Kagekao tried to take the phone as SMW ran as Kagekao give chase as Aka Manto laughed.

Doll Maker:

Doll Maker is now at the doll shop and started to twerk to the song Red Nose and the other people are giggling as some begin to snicker as Doll Maker blushed in a deep shade of red while you also laughed a bit as Doll Maker blushed deeper.