When He Have Bad Manners

SlenderMan:

You are now making some chicken fried rice with Slender in the kitchen until he then sneezed on your shoulder.

"Next time cover your mouth when you sneeze." You said

"I'm sorry Y/N." Slender said

You forgave him and continue to cook as Slender remember next time to cover his mouth when he sneezed.

Offender:

You are now with Offender at the rose garden and you are laying down with him until he let out a little burp and you look at him.

"Excuse you." You said

Offender nodded and he continue to cuddle with you.

JTK:

You are now making a chicken casserole with Jeff and he helped you cutting up the chicken until he begin to fart and you gagged and pinch your nose.

"Eww!!" You said

"Sorry Y/N." Jeff said

You then tell Jeff it's ok and you continue to make the casserole.

Ben Drowned:

You are now making helping Ben with making a cherry pie until he let out a huge fart noise and you smelled it and you gagged

"Ben that's disgusting!" You gagged 

Ben apologized and you then forgave him and even spray some apple cinnamon air freshener.

JTTM:

You are now making toys with Jason and you begin to smile while making the toys until Jason let out a little burp and you look at him.

"Sorry Y/N." Jason said

"Say excuse me next time Jason." You said

Hoodie and Masky:

Both Hoodie and Masky are helping their girls fixing up their clothes until Hoodie let out a little burp and Masky farted. Hoodie's girlfriend told him to excuse himself while Masky's girlfriend told him that's nasty and pinch her nose. Hoodie apologized and Masky also did the same and help.

Toby:

After when you visit your brother's grave, you begin to walk with Toby until he let out a little burp and he blushed underneath his mouth guard.

"E-Excuse m-me *tic* Y/N." Toby said

"It's ok." You said

Toby then begin to walk with you some more.

Homicidal Liu:

You are finish working at the coffee shop and Liu smiled and hug you close until Sully begin to burp and you look at him.

"Sully." You said

"It wasn't me my sexy girl. Come on Sully say excuse me next time." Liu and Sully said

Eyeless Jack:

You are now fixing up the bed until EJ begin to fart and you begin to look at him.

"Excuse you EJ." You said

EJ nodded and you are finish making the bed and begin to cook some food with him as he knows not to fart again.

Laughing Jack:

You are making some caramel apples with LJ and you have melted the caramels and you begin to smile while making it with LJ until he made a tiny burp and you look at him.

"Excuse you LJ." You said

LJ begin to remember to excuse himself when he burps.