His Feelings For You (His POV)

Slenderman:

Y/N is very sweet and beautiful. I really started to have feelings for when I first see her. Maybe I can ask her out maybe.

Offender:

Y/N is so beautiful and attractive. My heart keeps on beating on when I see her gorgeous body and I really need her. She is so hot and I want to make her be with me.

JTK:

Y/N is very attractive and pretty. How can I ever find a victim when I see her? She is really cool and I want to ask her out one day. I want her to be mine.

Homicidal Liu:

Y/N is so hot and sexy. Sully please. She is a really good friend when I first see her at the coffee shop. She really is very sexy and it makes me feel so horny for her!! Sully come on!!

Toby:

Y-Y/N is the one that I feel b-bad *tic* for her. She is so sad that she missed her brother but when she tell me about her mom and dad, it m-made me feel bad for the mom. I'm so mad at her d-dad I wanted to kill him! I'll make her feel b-better and cheer her up.

Laughing Jack:

Y/N is so sweet like candy and I begin to hear my heart beating so fast every time I see her. Her smooth skin is like caramel and I want her to be with me.

Eyeless Jack:

I thought Y/N is my first victim but when I see her E/C eyes, she made me stop and begin to realize that I can't kill her. I will ask her and make her be with me.

Masky:

Y/N is so sweet and caring. She doesn't deserve to be called those mean and cruel named that her so called friends told her. I want to protect her and make her feel alright. One day I will ask her out and help her.

Hoodie:

Y/N doesn't deserve to be bullied! It's a good thing I killed those mean and awful bullies. I want to see her and protect her. I'll ask her out and begin to protect her.

Jason The Toy Maker:

Y/N is so cute and beautiful. I want to make her mine and I really don't want her to leave. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER?!! Jason's eyes turn glowing green but he take a deep breath and calmed down. I got to control myself.

Ben Drowned:

Y/N is so cute and so beautiful. I love her H/C hair and her wonderful smile. I want to make her mine when I see her again