When He Ask You Out

SlenderMan:

It is now in the afternoon and you were finish with school and started to walk down the woods. You begin to put on your headphones and listen to your F/S until you heard some static which made you remove your headphones and see Slender.

"I apologize for that." Slender apologized

You forgave Slender and he came over and look into your E/C eyes.

"Y/N would you like to go out with me?" Slender asked

You nodded in a yes and Slender smiled and hugged you. You feel so much calm that Slender ask you out.

Offender:

Nightclubs can be a bit crazy for you but one thing is that your friends are with you. You are now walking home with them as they laugh and giggle at you and you wave goodbye and went inside your house. You take off your F/C dress and heels and notice a rose on top of your bed with a piece of paper which reads:

"Y/N,

I have been knowing you for a while and I was wondering if we can go out together.

Sincerely,
Offender."

You look at the rose and begin to smile and nod which made Offender appear and touch your H/C hair.

"See you then love." Offender said

Offender then left as you smile because he ask you out.

Laughing Jack:

You are now at the carnival after you got a note, telling you to meet Laughing Jack. You came over and notice some candy that spell the words:

"Will you go out with me?"

You then said yes as LJ appeared right behind you and hug you close.

"See you on Friday my gumdrop." LJ said

You then begin to smile and left the carnival as LJ begin to laugh because he ask you out.

Eyeless Jack:

At night, you are now watching your F/G movie on the television until you hear a knock on the door which made you pause and went over to he window to see Eyeless Jack. You opened the door as he have some flowers in his hand.

"Y/N I was wondering if you would go out with me?" EJ asked

"Oh that would be so wonderful and thank you for giving me the flowers."
You said

EJ smiled and hugged you closely and you begin to feel so happy

JTK:

You came home from spending time with your best friends and you see Jeff in the living room watching some TV. He got up and came over to you.

"Y/N I was wondering if you want to.." Jeff said

"Yes I will go out with you. Don't even kill me like when I first met you." You said

Jeff then smiled and begin to walk out and turn around.

"I'll see you then." Jeff said

He then left which made you smile and felt happy that Jeff asked you out.

Jason The Toy Maker:

At the toy shop, you came inside and see Jason fixing up a doll arm as he begin to fix it. He stops when he sees you and he smiled at you with his amber colored eyes.

"Hello Y/N." Jason said

Jason felt nervous but he want to be calm to you and he came over and ask you.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Jason asked

You begin to look at Jason as his eyes are about to turn green. He doesn't take no and you begin to look at him.

"Why sure I would go out with you." You smiled

"Great. See you on Thursday." Jason said

You left the toy shop and begin to smile that Jason is going to take you out.

Homicidal Liu:

At the coffee shop, you are now cleaning up the tables, fixing some coffee makers and even doing some orders until you are finish with sweat coming down your face. You take out a tissue and wipe the sweat away and you see Liu who is outside and you came over and look at him.

"What's up Liu?" You asked

"Go on Liu. Ask the sexy Y/N out with us. Sully please." Liu and Sully said

"Yes I will go out with you and Sully can you please stop being perverted?" You asked

"No problem sexy. Ok Sully can always act when he sees you." Liu and Sully said

"I can clearly tell on that." You laughed

Hoodie:

You came around at the lake after you got a text from Hoodie telling you to meet him there. You arrived and Hoodie look at you and came over to you.

"Hey Y/N. Want to go out together?" Hoodie asked

"Why of course Hoodie." You smiled

Hoodie smiled and tell you that he would pick you up Tuesday night. You then left as Hoodie begin to do a victory dance which makes you laugh at him.

Masky:

You are now in your room, being a bit depressed. You've been dealing with your ex best friend and with the words that they have called you. You then hear a sound of a tapping which came from the window and you opened to see Masky. He then came into your bedroom and begin to look at you.

"Oh Y/N would you go out with me?" Masky asked

"Well ok." You said

"I promise I won't be mean to you like your friend is." Masky said

You then nodded as Masky left and you begin to smile.

Toby:

Fighting is going on downstairs in the living room between your mom and dad. Your dad have been drinking alcohol and begin to yell at your mom, saying that you aren't important enough and you're worthless just like your brother. You felt heartbroken by those mean and cruel words that you begin to cry and leave the household. You went to the woods and that's when you see Toby who see you crying.

"W-What's *tic* wrong Y/N?" Toby asked

You told him what your father said about you which made him growl, wanting to kill him and he wiped the tears away from your face.

"Y-Y/N would you like to go out with me?" Toby asked

You nodded and say yes as Toby hugged you tightly. You felt the love and care from him and you feel better. He then take you to the slender mansion and want you to stay in his room until the fighting between your parents is over.

Ben Drowned:

You are now watching some TV, watching your favorite (show/anime/movie) and that's when you see a message on the bottom of the screen which reads:

"Will you go out with me? Press one for yes or two for no."

You begin to press the first bottom on your remote and Ben smiled and jumped out of the screen, hugging you.

"See you on Monday night." Ben said

You begin to smile and feel happy that Ben asked you out