Favorite Horror Movie Ships You And Your Boyfriend Like/Dislike

SlenderMan: Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees. He hates the ship because he knows that they are enemies and never get along. Even you don't like this ship so much.

Offender: Carrie White and Kayako Saeki. Offender begin to smirk as he sees a ship between Kayako Saeki and Carrie White as you think it's cute.

Splendor: Rose and Toshio Saeki. Splendor giggled as he think it's pretty adorable to see those two together as you also like it as well as you think it's cute.

JTK: Michael Myers and Jamie Lloyd. Jeff doesn't like the ship because he knows the Michael is a serial killer and he is also the uncle of Jamie Lloyd. You also don't like the ship either.

Laughing Jack: Pennywise The Dancing Clown and the children from It. He growls as he hated the ship as you also agree and know that Pennywise is a killer clown that kills children.

Ben Drowned: Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers. He thinks the ship is ok because he just want them to be friends instead of lovers. You also think the ship is ok.

JTTM: Kayako Saeki and Takeo Saeki. "HELL FUCKING NO!!" Jason yelled as his eyes glow green with claws as he ripped a picture of them together as you also hated that ship so much. "HE KILLED HER, HIS SON AND EVEN THAT FUCKING CAT THAT NEVER DONE A GODDAMN THING!" You said. Jason and yourself felt so mad about this ship that you put a big heart with an X over it.

Eyeless Jack: Hannibal Lecter and Clarice. He thinks this ship is pretty cute as you agreed and continue to watch Silence Of The Lambs between the two characters.

Hoodie: Norman Bates and Connie. He loves this ship even though you also understand that Norman Bates have Multiple Personality Disorder and you agreed with it as well.

Toby: Carrie White and Tommy Ross. Toby and even you like them being together as you see the prom scene of the movie which made you fangirl about them being together. You hated the girls that bully Carrie and even that awful prank which also made Toby growl with anger.

Masky: Kayako Saeki and Toshio Saeki. "Umm only a mother and son relationship but with them being lovers, that's just wrong in so many levels." Masky said as you also agreed. You love the mother and son bonding between Kayako Saeki and Toshio Saeki but not when they become lovers.

Homicidal Liu: Kayako Saeki and Samara Morgan. Sully grins as he likes the ship but you ignore him as Liu don't like the ship because he knows that they are enemies since he sees the Japanese movie Sadako Vs. Kayako as you agreed with him.

Doll Maker: Chucky and Tiffany. Doll Maker thinks the ship is really cool as you also agree since you see both Bride and Seed Of Chucky and you love them being together.

Kagekao: LeatherFace and Pinhead. Kagekao thinks this ship is ok as you also agreed and imagine that they can be friends instead of lovers. You also agree with him.