When You Get Jealous

SlenderMan:

You are now walking with Slender and you begin to smile as you went to the bathroom to clean your hands. As for Slender, he is waiting patiently until a girl came over and smile at him.

"Hey big boy. How about you come and date with me?" The girl smirked

"I'm taken." Slender said

You came over and notice a girl trying to flirt with your boyfriend and you give him a hard punch to the face as she hissed in pain and she walked away. Slender begin to chuckle.

"Is my love jealous?" Slender asked

"Yes because I don't want to see any girl taken from me." You said

Offender:

Offender begin to cuddle close with you until a hot female came over and begin to expose her chest in front of Offender with a grin and smirking. You growled and begin to fight with the girl. From punching her to even kicking her nose, Offender grinned as he finds your jealousy and anger hot.

JTK:

You are at Hot Topic with Jeff and begin to search for a hoodie for him to wear. Jeff is searching for his favorite band shirt and an employee who is hot and seductive came over and smirk at him.

"Hey big boy. Need any help?" The female employee asked

"I'm taken." Jeff said

You came over to the female employee and deliver a hard punch to the eye, causing it to be blackened. You ran out of Hot Topic fast as Jeff smirks at your jealously.

Ben Drowned:

At a Super Smash Brawl tournament, you are cheering for Ben to win the game because first prize is a 50 bucks to GameStop and you are cheering as a seductive girl smirk at Ben.

"That's my baby." The girl said

"Excuse me he's mine!" You said

You pulled the girl out of the tournament and gave her a hard kick to the face and even a roundhouse kick to the stomach as Ben came with the 50 dollar card to GameStop and he find your anger very hot to handle. He cuddled with you and bring you to GameStop.

Laughing Jack:

At the carnival, you are playing some games and even have some rides with LJ and he smiled so much that you have a wonderful time. A girl came over and she begin to touch your boyfriend's face and even gave him a kiss on the cheek. You had enough and take out a poisonous candy and shove it down her throat as the girl chokes. LJ and you laughed at her death as he kiss your lips.

Eyeless Jack:

EJ is fast asleep as his pet SeedEater is with him and is also asleep. A girl came over and begin to touch EJ's body and told him that she's his girlfriend but EJ groans and said that he is taken. SeedEater woke up hungry and saw the girl and begin to eat her in a very gruesome way. You came over and see SeedEater devouring the last part of the girl and you patted his head.

"Good SeedEater." You smiled

Hoodie and Masky:

Hoodie and Masky take their girls to the woods to tell some funny stories until two slutty girls came over and begin to flirt with both Hoodie and Masky. Both girls got jealous and begin to some karate moves on the hot girls as Hoodie begin to cheer on as Masky begin to find his girlfriend's jealousy a bit hot.

Toby:

You are now in the woods with Toby and begin to smile closely as a girl came over and flirt with him. Toby twitched and even ticked saying that he is taken but the girl don't believe him. You got pretty jealous and begin to pull the girl by the hair and throw her into the lake as Toby hugged you close.

"I-I l-love *tic* you Y/N!!" Toby said

Homicidal Liu:

You are at the coffee shop, working for the orders as Liu smile softly at you as he is watching you work and giving you a smile. A girl came over that have big chest and she smirk at Liu and touch his body.

"You look so hot." The girl smirked

"Back off bitch! I got my own girl that have a bigger chest than that!" Sully said

"Aww come on her? I am bigger and also spank my ass for me will you?" The girl smirked

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" Sully yelled

You see a girl being too flirty at Liu/Sully and you take some hot coffee and throw it at her face as the girl screamed with pain. Liu softly smile as he ran you out of your work place as Sully smirked and says that your hot when your mad.

JTTM:

You are now working with Jason at the toy shop and a girl came over and begin to touch Jason and you felt a bit jealous. The girl touch Jason from his face down to his stomach until you grabbed her hand and throw her out of the shop and gave her a huge fight. Jason smirk as he find your anger hot.

Doll Maker:

Doll Maker begin to work at his place while you are smiling to see him how he made his dolls. The victim came over as it is a very hot girl and she is awake and she smirked at Doll Maker.

"Hey there hot boy. Would you mind to make me sexier than that bitch over there?" The girl smirked

You begin to growl as Doll Maker look at her with a growl but instead you came over and shove a cloth filled with a poisonous gas and she slowly dies as Doll Maker chuckled and gave you a passionate kiss. He does find your jealously very beautiful and even hot.