When He Makes It Up To You

SlenderMan:

You haven't seen Slender after when he break up with you and you are now in the forest with a noose around your neck. You closed your eyes and you are about to jump until Slender stopped you by cutting the rope off your neck and he hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry Y/N!! What I did was wrong! Please forgive me!" Slender cried

You then look at Slender as he hugged you some more and you forgave him.

Offender:

The nightclub is your favorite thing but you remember what Offender did to you. You haven't seen him for a while and you begin to go back home until a seductive man came over and touch your body.

"Hello pretty lady. Ready to have fun?" The man grinned

You felt nervous and you are about to pull the dude away until white tendrils plunge into the guy's neck as blood splatter and you see Offender with roses and a shirt that have the words 'Forgive me'.

"Accept these roses for my forgiveness." Offender said

You then take the roses and hugged Offender and kiss his lips.

"I forgive you." You said

JTK:

You haven't seen Jeff for a while and you have been harming your own body. From snapping rubber bands against your skin to burning, nothing will ever fill your heart. You begin to go to the bathroom and take out something in your hand which is a knife. You close your eyes as the stainless steel went on your arm and you slowly feel warm blood trickling down until the door got kicked down and you felt a strong hand, stopping you from going further. You open your eyes and see Jeff as tears stream down his face and he hug you tightly.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I'm such a fool for hurting you. Please give me another chance!" Jeff cried

You look at Jeff as you then forgave him and he fix your cut on your arm.

Toby:

Your dad is now beating you up in the bedroom as you are crying and screaming with pain. He continues to lash you with the belt and even use his fists. You are about to be hit one more time until a hatchet is thrown and it went on your dad's neck. You gasp in shock as blood came out and the head came off. You then see Toby with blood on his clothes and he came and remove the hatchet out and gave you an iTunes gift card with a card. You opened it and it reads:

"To Y/N,

I'm so sorry for what I did to you. What I did was so wrong and I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I don't want to see you hurt anymore and even sad all day. So please accept this iTunes gift card for my forgiveness.

Love,
Toby Rodgers."

You look at Toby and hugged him tightly as Toby hug you back. Your mom came and is happy that you forgave your boyfriend who killed your abusive dad.

Hoodie:

Your friends take you to a concert and you are now in the audience. You are curious to see what was going on until an announcer came and smile at the audience.

"This song goes out for a very special someone in the audience." The announcer smiled

The spotlight aimed on you and that's when you hear someone singing the song Sorry by Buckcherry and you felt surprised when you see Hoodie singing that song for you. Tears stream down your face as you are about to cry. Your friends smiled at you as you went onstage and Hoodie sees you and continue to sing the rock song to you. After when he is finish, he look at you.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Please forgive me." Hoodie said

"Oh Hoodie, after that wonderful song you performed onstage. I forgive you." You smiled

You kissed Hoodie as everyone in the audience cheered that you forgave Hoodie.

JTTM:

You are now in your house and you begin to listen to your F/S/S when you thought about Jason. You feel miserable without him and you are now in your room and you took out a box and unlock it. You take out a blade and you are about to cut until Jason grabbed your hand and hugged you tightly.

"Y/N I'm very sorry. Please don't do it my dear. Please forgive me." Jason said

You begin to look at Jason and you hold him as he hugged you. You are now forgiving Jason for hurting your heart.

Homicidal Liu:

At the coffee shop, you are now finish with work and you close up shop. You got out of the apron and wash your hands and leave the shop. While you are walking, a black eyed child came and tap your shoulder. You begin to look at the child as she begin to leave and you begin to follow her. It leads you to a beach and you see Liu with a necklace with a picture of yourself.

"Forgive us Y/N. I'm so sorry for loosing my temper on you." Sully and Liu said

You begin to hug Liu/Sully and take the necklace and smile at him. Liu/Sully are glad that you forgave them both.

Ben Drowned:

You are now depressed about missing Ben. After when he break up with you, you begin to feel miserable. From eating a tub of ice cream, watching tragedies and even listening to sad songs, you wanted to end the pain. You went to the bathroom and turn on the water. As it filled the tub up, you slowly stepped inside as water filled up your lungs. Your phone started to glitch until a figure pulled you out of the water. You woke up a few minutes later and you them see Ben who is crying because he thought you drown.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm such a horrible person. I should've stopped you from drowning." Ben cried

"B-Ben.." You said

Ben turned around and gave you a big hug and he cried as he tells you that he is so sorry many times. In the end, you forgave him.

Masky:

New trouble goes on for you because bullies have been hurting you for the past few weeks. Calling cruel names and even beating you up, make you feel so mad but sad at the same time. You are now cornered by a group of bullies as they are about to beat you up until a bash from the crowbar came, followed by many gunshots and multiple heads being chopped off. You then see Masky with his friends Toby and Hoodie as he came over and gave you earrings and hug you.

"Please forgive me Y/N." Masky said

"Apology accepted." You smiled

You thank Masky for saving you from those awful bullies.

Eyeless Jack:

You are on your way back from school until you hear a very raspy voice.

"Y/N.." A voice said

You thought it was someone else until you a mean girl and she grabbed you and pinned you against the wall. She begin to beat you up until the raspy voice came back and call out your name. That's when you see EJ who jumped down and plunge his scalpel through the female and he pull out her kidneys. He got a bouquet of flowers and hug you so much.

"Please forgive me. I miss you." EJ said

You then hugged EJ and tell him that you forgave him.

Laughing Jack:

You are now listening to your F/S/S and you are now holding a knife in your hand. On your arm, you made multiple cuts and you hear a crash noise and you felt a monochrome hand holding you and gave you some candy instead. You look and see LJ and he kiss your lips.

"I'm sorry. Please accept these candies as forgiveness." LJ said

You begin to smile and hug him as you forgave him