RythianxSeraphina Part 4

Part 4

"Rythian...my love, wake up..." I stirred at hearing my angel's voice. I groaned as I attempted to sit up.

"Seraphina...?" I rubbed my eyes. She gave me a smile, lying beside me in bed. Her hand rested on her cheek. Her head was bandaged as well as her wings.

"Are you alright?"
"Yes, the doctor gave me some medicine, my wings should heal up nicely."
"I'm glad to hear that." I said softly, reaching out to touch her face. "I'm so sorry...this is all my fault, I should have known Jack's hostility towards you." I apologized.

"You couldn't have known."
"I considered possibilities that his anger was getting the better of him, I got hints...I should have followed up on them." She gave me a weak smile.

"I'm just happy you came for me is all...I knew you would." She whispered softly, drawing closer and snuggling against my chest. I winced, my fangs extending at the pain and her closeness. I could sense the sweet blood running through her veins.
"Seraphina...please..." I swallowed hard, my gaze locked on the pulsing vein thriving with life. "I need you to...stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you."
Razor burst in through the doors.

"Rythian, the doctor needs to see you." He informed. I had to shove her away to catch my breath.
"You alright mate?" He asked.
"T-take Seraphina away, hurry." I bit my bottom lip, suppressing my urges.

"Rythian?" She asked worriedly. Razor took her by the arm and guided her out of the bedroom. My claws dug into the bedding and my fangs ached desperately. I needed to feed, now.

Razor returned. "What do you need?"
"A fresh meal..."
"Shit, of course you've sent away the entirety of your donors just last night."
"I'll find a demon instead." Razor seemed shocked.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Rythian?"

"Maybe not, but it's the only choice I have." I staggered to my feet and he let me use him for support.

"You took quite a beating last night, basically a full blast of dark magic."
"I know...But Seraphina is okay?"
"She seems stable, honestly she was more concerned about you than herself, even though she lost a lot of blood."
"Has the doctor taken a good look at her?"
"Yes...why?"
"Didn't you smell her scent?"
"It is quite appetizing, isn't that normal?"
"Correct, however it's a bit...off."
"Off how?"
I glanced at him, feeling rage start to boil inside me.
"You mean...he may have...touched her there?" Razor muttered under his breath.
"I don't know, but Seraphina hasn't said anything?"
"She could be hiding it from you." He suggested.
"Very true, it seems strange though, she would only keep that to herself if she wanted me to be her first."
"It's quite a treasure for a woman."
"There is also one thing that bothers me...if that is true, I can't imagine him being gentle with her, she would have trouble walking, as she seemed to get up on her feet."
"Then it's something else."
"Yes...and I'm afraid to find out what." Razor helped me down the main staircase where all the demons and demonesses lined up in an orderly fashion.

"I'm sure you all know why you're gathered here." I announced. "Jack has betrayed me, if any of you know of where he may be hiding, you will inform me at once, if you hide any information regarding him, be sure of losing your protection, your home and contract to me." I threatened.

A female voice spoke up. My gaze landed on the curvy woman, I could sense a powerful lustful aura surrounding her. A succubus, perfect. Her icy blue eyes shyly met my gaze. Her golden hair fell to her waist, she wore a maid's uniform. Her black tail twitched behind her eagerly. I didn't know many servants names among my household, they served me, there was nothing personal between us.