Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Date: Wed 18th Jul.2012

Time: 8:55 a.m

Matt’s POV

So Ms Aglet was found dead and Liz was found by the swings unconscious and with a bloody nose. Great, it’s like this killer doesn’t take a break or something. He or She just keeps killing like a cat in an old, rat infested house. I don’t think that made any sense. But whatever, our next problem is that another girl has supposingly gone for a walk and not come back yet. Why do these girls just go off without their partners? That is why we gave them partners.  So now I have to go and look for her. I was walking out at the back of the dorms looking for any clue to where she might be. And I was surprised to see some fresh tracks on the floor. I glanced around hoping to see the girl somewhere maybe stuck in a tree or something. You know how some girls are; when they go up they don’t want to come down.  I followed the tracks into the woods and then I saw a piece of rope on the grass.  After walking for about thirty seconds I saw more of the rope and when I looked behind a tree what I saw made me stumble back and mentally face palm myself. There was Jessica, I believe, hanging from a tree with the rope tied around her neck. I went up to the body to examine it some more, It wouldn’t take any genius to figure out that Jessica had died from the hanging and strangulation. She was wearing a blue strap top and a pair of short pants.  I looked around to find any traces of anyone else that had been there and didn’t hear anything. 

“What are you doing here?” A voice boomed from behind me. I spun around and saw Mr Downy or well as we all call him Connor

“Can’t you see? A girl was just hanged” I said gesturing to the corpse which was dangling.

“Better think quickly” He said, and almost as if he had timed it the, rope burst and the carcass fell hard on the floor.

I jumped back and looked at Connor.

“How’d you?” I asked

“Look at the rope. It’s rotting.” He said. Connor was starting to look pretty suspicious now.  I called for William to bring his British butt here and it turns out he and what’s her name, oh yeah Riley were canoodling  at the time so it took then awhile to actually arrive at the site, but when they did William got so angry that he just stormed off. I have the impression that he really wants to find this killer before anyone else gets hurt but consider how fast all these girls are going missing it might be impossible. Then some of the other girls came to see what had occurred and each girl reacted so differently. Taylor, Tiffany and Jade were holding back tears while Jamie and another girl were just standing there in shock.

“SO much for Protecting Us. You managed to just get more of us killed” Lisabeth yelled at me right before she stormed holding her nose in pain.

“We’re.. I’m I’m sorry, wait” Laufeyson answered back He was about to walk behind her when Riley held his hand and shook her head

“She’ll be fine” Riley  said. Laufeyson  looked down at Riley and then back at Lisabeth.

“Sure, A girl needs her space right?” He questioned

Riley looked at him and a feeble grin appeared across her face.  I looked at the group of girls who were standing close by but my eyes happen to fall one one person in particular. A girl with black wavy hair, thin, light coloured skin and dark coloured lips.

“Okay girls back to the dorms and no one leaves until I say it’s okay” Mr Hunter said pointing to the cabins.

“But  we have to go to the pool Hunter, I mean Mr. Hunter” Kennedy  said  with an attitude.