Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Date: Mon.16th Jul.2012

Time: 6:21p.m

Tyra’s POV

It was such a bad day for me and I hated it. Two girls dead and only eighteen left. I could be next for all I know. Anyways it was time for me to take a shower. Usually I’d take a shower before anyone else because I like to have the entire bathroom to myself. I strutted in with my head held high and locked the door behind me. The room was quiet, just how I liked it.

I stepped into the shower and took my clothes of and threw them on the floor outside the shower cubical. I carefully turned on the tap and warm water gushed out. Yes the camp had a water heater it’s just hidden so hardly anyone uses it. I stepped under the shower and loosed my hair. The warm water raced down my back and I smiled. It felt so good. As I was showering the water suddenly got cold. I glanced up and moved from under the water. How could it just suddenly get cold? I shrugged; maybe it’s just an old water heater. I rolled my eyes and then I started to hum. On walking back under the water it turned back warm. A smile spread across my face and I was about to finish up when I heard something outside. I jumped at the sound of the noise

“Hahaha very funny... Who’s there?” I asked annoyed. I heard no answer so I turned off the shower and carefully opened the door. No one was there, it was maybe my imagination. I shrugged and looked around. I heard the noise again; I turned around and looked at my reflexion on a mirror. Still nothing. I pulled on my towel tighter and walked to the back of the showers where I heard the noise. It was silent now and I placed my hands on my hips. Again I’m just being paranoid; I turned around and started to walk when I heard something like a bottle fall on the floor. I jumped and spun around, I was soo scared for a moment that I started to panic. Then I felt something cold touch my feet. I looked down  to see a perfume bottle? I raised my left eyebrow and bent down to pick it up. A bottle? A perfume bottle? How did it get in here, I sprayed some out and smelled the air. Oh it smelt so sweet I smiled and I headed for the door.

All of a sudden the smell of the perfume got overthrown by the smell of aerosols I sniffed the air and the smell got stronger and stronger.  This was bad because I have asthma and I usually can’t breathe well if there is to much perfume or aerosol in a room.

“Hey is ..*cough* Anyone *cough* there?” I asked while coughing. The room began to reek of aerosol and become a bit foggy. I coughed and coughed and looked around. I was suffocating, my chest felt heavy and I kept gasping for breath.

“HE….L..P..Meee….eee “I tried to scream but I came out as nothing more than a croak. I desperately ran to the door and pounded on it. I coughed and coughed , I was stifling and needed help. I heard the faint sound of someone spraying the aerosol and I turned around..

“Who…is.. *cough* Thereee….*weeze* “I said while gripping my throat. It was hurting. Tears streamed down my face and  I gasped for breath. I started to cry which didn’t help with the situation. Pain and fear gripped me and before I knew it I was lying on the floor. The smoke cleared up but not much. Just enough for  me to see a black shoe I choked with the smoke and then my eyes closed slowly.

I was done.

Taylor’s POV

I walked out of Mr Hunter’s room and headed towards the bathroom, when Jamie walked into me.

“Woah! Sorry” Jamie said

“Watch it. “ I said rolling my eyes.

“Sorry, don’t get all worked up about it”  She replied

“Fine, I’m going to the bathroom,” I said walking down the hall

“I’ll come with you” Jamie said walking behind me. I dare not object to this because well, there is a killer out there and I don’t want to be next. We walked down to the door and I gripped the doorknob and pulled. When I opened the door  I screamed.