Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Everyone assembled into the Assembly Hall at around 7:13pm. Lisabeth was ticked off, Sadie was still a bit traumatized from seeing Lisabeth fall on the floor naked an half soaked with only her towel to cover her. But Sadie had sworn on her death bed to not say a word of the incident which occurred, considering they weren’t exactly friends.

  “Alrighty darlings, since everyone is here, we can move over to the campfire site” Ms Alan said smiling sweetly. Everyone nodded with each other and then they all filed out of the room each girl whispering to the other. While they were leaving Mr Hunter was doing a quick headcount to see if all the girls were present. His eyes scoped out the place and he counted exact 20 teen age brats.

Mr Hunter’s POV

 “One, Two, Three…………….seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty.” I muttered. I searched the room to ensure that I hadn’t forgotten anyone or counted the room twice. I sighed and walked out the assembly hall and we all proceeded towards the campfire site.

            “Alright everyone take your seats please.” Ms Frost said.

She always acted so happy and cheerful, I’m absolutely positive there was something she was hiding behind that cheerful persona of hers. Ms Frost stood up and flipped her hair. Her hair was blue, no seriously blue. That just adds to the mask I think she’s wearing. I never thought highly of her not since the day when the incident occurred. It happened when I started my career in this school. I was young and very ecstatic about teaching in an all-girls school, that’s when I saw Ms Frost. Her hair was short and black, her eyes were deep and soulful and a beautiful smile was spread across her countenance. Truly a sight to marvel at. Long story short, I asked her out on a date, which I carefully planned, and she turned me down. Ever since that I was never really fond of her.

            Each girl occupied a seat and there were soft whispers reverberating from each girl’s mouth. We started the fire and began our activities... But only two minutes into our activities Jamie rushed to the site.

            “Sorry I’m late.” She said taking a seat on the floor

            “It’s no problem” I replied without suspicion. I smiled at her and looked around

            “Okay so why don’t we tell ghost stories now?” I asked hopefully. I thought that the question might allow for easier communication with everyone since clearly the atmosphere seemed somewhat uncomfortable. I looked around with high expectations that someone was going to jump up and start telling a story.

            “I’ll go if no one wants to” I heard a soft, fragile voice reply. I turned around and saw Lisabeth standing up and waving to attract my attention.

            “Well go ahead” I said, thankfully she stood up and we didn’t have to wait too long in utter silence.

            “Yes! Let the girl with the obsession over Horrors tell us scary stories” Riley said. Clearly she was making fun out of Lisabeth.

            “My unorthodox fascination with horrors has nothing to do with the fact that I can tell a better story than you will ever tell” Lisabeth shot back putting her hand on her waist.

            “Unorthodox Fascination? What is this, a British school camp?” She replied roughly

            “Okay... Okay girls ...chill out” I finally managed to say ... “It’s just a story...” I said looking at Riley. She sat down and folded her arms. I had a feeling Riley and Lisabeth won’t get along to well here.

            “Whatever” She said rolling her eyes...

            “You may continue” I said looking at Lisabeth.

Sadie’s POV

            After an hour and half of nothing but story-telling. Finally the session was completed. I smiled and counted down the second until I could leave here and get some sleep.

            “Alrighty girls. That’s all for tonight. Don’t forget lights out by 10:30” Ms Alan said smiling and gesturing for us to get up and depart. I got up without hesitation and walked out. YAY! I can continue what I was doing before. Wishing all these girls would die.

I walked into our dorm and headed straight towards our room. It was the last room straight down to the end.

 I was playing with my hair as I walked down. Something didn’t feel right. I felt as if something or someone was watching me. I paused and turned around. No one, I saw no one. I shrugged and continued to walk. I finally reached my room and I pulled open the door to see Bridgette sitting on the bed reading a book. I could care less about what she does, so I simply walked in and took up my book and just as I was about to leave I heard  the shrill sound of a scream. Not just any scream, a scream of complete horror. Something had happen and it certainly scared the life out of someone. I looked up and then glanced over at Bridgette... She looked at me with her eyes wide open and a look of surprise fell over her countenance.

            “You heard that to?” I asked trying to stay calm... She nodded and stood up.  Without wasting a second we both ran out of the room and tried to follow where the scream had emanated from, it was the first room. I pushed open the door and what I saw, I simply could not believe. I wiped my eyes and blinked a couple of times. Was this for real?

HEY GUYS!!

thanks for the vote and comment :)

hope you like it so far..

so contiue to

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!

thanks :)