Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

Mr Hunter’s POV

            Finally we arrived at the camping site. I got up first and walked to the front of the bus. I held up my right hand to try and get the girl’s focus on me.

“Okay girls we’re here….Now the rules are as follows:

1)    If there is a fire or an emergency, there are emergency buttons in the rooms.

2)   No loud music or screaming is allowed.

3)   No cell phones out during class activities.

4)   Everyone must work with each other and look out for each other.

But most of all have fun!” With that I smiled and looked at Taylor and she blushed and smiled back. I got off the bus and was followed by Ms Alan and Ms Frost.

            One by one the girls came out of the bus and collect their bags and carried it with them. The last person to walk out was Sadie. She looked at me and smiled and said,

            “Thank you Mr Hunter,” and then walked away. She was such a polite little girl.

            “Okay, everyone has their bags?” I asked as .I closed the side of the bus where the bags were. I heard a couple of soft ‘yeahs’ and saw some girls just shake their heads. I opened the gate to the entrance of the camp and walked in saying,

            “Welcome to Camp Quiet Woods,” just saying the name alone sent chills down my spine. I looked around. To the right there was a pool, to the left it had a couple of swings and straight in front of us had the dorms. I have to admit it was pretty big.   

            “It’s pretty silent over here,” Riley said looking around her.

            “Almost as silent as Sadie,” Jade joked. After that comment everyone started to chuckle. I looked at Sadie and she seemed a bit annoyed with them and rolled her eyes.

            “Alright girls! Enough!” Ms Alan said. She walked in front of me and straight towards the dorm, everyone followed her

            As we were walking we heard a bush shake next to Tyra Swift. Everyone stopped and looked at the bush,

            “What?” I asked myself pretty confused. Then all of a sudden a man stepped out from behind it. Tyra saw him and screamed. She dropped her bag on the floor and ran behind Rocky and then jumped on her back. Rocky was off balanced for a second but didn’t fall. I saw Sidney, Thalia , Ally and Shadow laugh at her. I have to admit it was really quite funny….and I thought to myself that this trip might not be that bad after all if all girls the girls continue with their clumsiness.

Ms Alan’s POV

            I rolled my eyes, girls can be so mean when they want to, poor Sadie she was such a quiet girl. But ignoring that silly thing, there was now a guy standing in front of me who just randomly popped out of the bushes. He was tall, he had dark brown hair with brown stunning eyes. I loved them. He was the most exquisite creature that I had ever seen, I was astonished. I stood there bewildered but was rudely snapped out of my reverie when Ms Frost snarled at me for not paying attention. Mr Hunter introduced each of the teachers and then preceded on to get the girls ready for lunch. Mr Conner Downy waited until everyone passed, just to walk beside me; I started blushing like an idiot. I settled each girl into their dorm, with him standing, watching my every move, making me even more nervous. After everyone was settled, he walked with me to my room. When he handed me the keys for my room, our hands collided; I pulled my hands away quickly, without even trying to look at his reaction but I spied from the side of my eyes, a small smile. Clumsily, I tried to open the door and then dashed inside. I felt so stupid, he’s probably out there laughing at how I’m so clumsy or so stupid.