Chapter 5

Alright so thanks for all the reads, votes and comments . But I would love to thank a very special person who helped with the writing of Detective Laufeyson's POV. Yes so well thanks sooo much! It was such a nice guesture of you to do so. P.S. that person's name is ....wait for it..... Sarah..

Chapter 5

Sadie’s POV

            It was a fricking dead body. A dead body in the centre of the room lying in a pool of crimson red blood. I was in complete shock. Was this for real? I looked at Bridgette and she looked at me. I glanced back to the room. Who had screamed? I saw no one in there. The room was empty. I quickly ran over to the dead corpse on the floor and kneeled down. It was Ruby. Ruby Diamond. I looked at her and then looked up… This was unexpected.

            Bridgette was freaking out by the door. She put one hand over her mouth and the other on her hips, I swear she was about to puke out our dinner. I could see tears coming down her eyes and falling on her hands which was pressed against her mouth. I looked back down at Ruby. Her throat was slit and blood leaked out from there. 

            “Get help Bridgette ...Get HELP!” I yelled at her. She nodded at me and turned around. She made a bee line to locate a teacher…

            “MR. Hunter! Where are you?” I heard her yell. I looked around and I saw that the window was opened. I got up and ran over to there and looked out. Fear filled me to the brim. I pushed my head out the window and looked out. The cold breeze made the pores of my skin raise, and I started to tremble. When I stuck my head outside the window I felt my hair blow in with direction of the wind. I looked around but I saw no sign of anyone. I quickly pulled my head back inside and turned around; Bridgette came running back in with Mr. Hunter behind her.

            “Sadie found her...” Bridgette said showing Mr Hunter the dead body. His eyes widen and he looked around.

            “When did this happen?” He asked in a serious tone. I shook my head

            “I don’t know... we just... and ...” I stumbled to say. He looked at me and the he took out his phone..

            “No reception…“ He said, he got up and walked to the door.. “Stay put, and don’t tell any of the girls about this...” He said. He ran out through the door, hopefully he was going to use the phone he has in his room.

            “Close the door and make sure no one comes in” I yelled to Bridgette. She nodded in agreement and did as I told her to.

Mr Hunter’s POV

            Murder? What is this world coming to? I ran out the door and into my room. There was a working phone in there. I opened the door and entered with caution. I picked up the phone and dialled 911.  I was looking around and a bit confused. Was this all just a dream or was this really happening. I froze when a lady with a monotone voice answered on the other end. I soon forgot what I was going to say.

            “Hello 911 what’s your emergency?” She said

My heart raced and I looked blankly at the floor. My emergency? Oh right a girl down.

            “I’m here to report a murder. “I rattled off.

            “Murder? Please state your location” The girl said. I gave them the rest on information...

            “I’m sorry but we’ll have our best detectives on it tomorrow” she said over the phone.

“Okay sure... “ I said clearly disappointed that we couldn’t get help tonight. What happens next? Only god knows that one.