Chapter 10

Saturday Afternoon
My dad is at a Preacher's Convention and that means my mom is gone too. I'm all alone today. Thank God.

It's currently 3 pm and I haven't gotten out of bed yet, except to pee. I'm getting up to go get me some food and I hear my phone buzz on my bedside table.

Please be from Philip. Please be from Philip.

I walk over and glance at my phone. It reads "1 new message from Philip".

I'm not excited.

I pick my phone up faster than I ever have to see what he said.

From: Philip
How come it's always me who texts first? :)

To: Philip
Because you're obsessed with me.

From: Philip
Can't argue with that.

Oh my God.

To: Philip
Okay. Whatcha doin?

From: Philip
Not much. Just got back from rowing with Gabe.

To: Philip
That sounds fun.

From: Philip
It was. But not as fun as last night. ;)

Holy... Okay Shea. Let's make this interesting.

To: Philip
Nothing was as fun as last night.

From: Philip
I bet I could show you something more fun than that.

Dear God and Mother Mary.

To: Philip
Oh yeah? Like what?

From: Philip
Like instead of being in a barn, we're on a bed. And we're both shirtless. Grinding on each other.

I'm so going to hell.

To: Philip
I bet you won't tho.

From: Philip
Why don't you come over and find out?

To: Philip
I can't. But you could show me tomorrow at the cookout.

From: Philip
Aw, alright babe. Guess I'll just have to relieve this pressure myself.

Holy... He has a boner.

To: Philip
Or you could facetime me and we'll work this out together?

I don't get a reply, but instead my laptop starting ringing and Philip's name pops up on the screen. I clip answer and his face covers my once black screen. He's laying down on his bed, and oh my god I think he's palming himself.

This should be fun.

"Hey Luka."

"Hey Shea. You okay babe?"

He smirks up at me, "I will be if you keep talking like you were when we were texting."

"Well, I can only do that if we're texting, you see. So I guess I better hang up." I hang up on him, but my laptop starts ringing again.

I hit answer and Philip's face pops back up. "Oh you're gonna get it tomorrow Luka."

___________________________
I know it's short and I'm so sorry, but I just couldn't think that we'll today. I'm not sure if I'll update tomorrow because I'll be at a concert. Hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget to comment, vote, and recommend to friends. As always,
xx Addison