Chapter 4

Friday at Lunch
Philip is in the lunch line across the cafeteria. I love the way his brown hair bounces up and down when he walks, how his eyes light up when he smiles, how he bites his lip when he concentrates- wait what. Why am I thinking this? Could I be gay..?

NO.

No. I can NOT be gay.

I hear Rose approaching me, so when she sits down beside me, I pull her into a kiss. I feel nothing. I didn't even get the butterfly feeling like I do when I touch Philip. When I pull away, I look up to see Philip staring at me with a weird- almost disgusted- look on his face.

"Baby, what was that for? You rarely kiss me," Rose questions.

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you. I haven't in a while, that's all," I reply.

"Oh okay." She smiles and leans her head onto my shoulder.

"So, should we go get our nails done or....," Rose starts talking to her friends on her other side. All I can do is concentrate on trying not to look at Philip. And that plan was going really well until I hear my phone buzz.

From: Philip
Hey, are we still on for tonight?

Crap.

To: Philip
Yeah, I'll pick you up at your house at 5?

From: Philip
Works for me. See you then. Unless you wanna keep staring at me...

Excuse me?

I look up from my phone, and sure enough Philip is looking at me from across the room, smirking at me.

To: Philip
I'm not staring. I'm just observing so I know what I'm getting into tonight.

From: Philip
I mean, I guess if that's what you wanna do instead of film....;)

I think my jaw literally just dropped to the floor.

To: Philip
That's not what I meant.

From: Philip
Relax, tense one. It was a joke. I know you have a girlfriend. Don't get your panties in a twist. See you tonight.

I look up and he is still staring at me, so I decide to stare back. Eventually, I give up cause if I look into his beautiful eyes for too long, I don't know what would happen.

He gets up to walk out, but not before "accidentally" brushing his arm against me.

Okay Shea, two can play at that game.

Friday at Home
"Dad, I'm going riding. Be back before 11."

"11? Why would you be out so late?"

"Me and my friends are gonna grab some pizza after I finish."

"Oh, alright then. Be safe son, and know that God is always watching over you and keeping you from harm."

This again.

"I know, Dad. Thanks. Love you, Dad."

I walk out to my bike and start it up.

This should be an interesting night...

___________________________
If you all have watched Eyewitness, theoretically you should know what's coming up next. Hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget to comment, vote, and recommend to friends!
xx Addison