Chapter 9

He leads me into the barn, walking over to a ladder. "Come on up."

Hesitantly, I climb the ladder, but having Philip in front of makes it better. The second level is very small. There's a couple bails of hay, and then a railing so nothing falls off, and that's it. Philip sits down in a little crook where two bails of hay meet, creating a little corner. "You gonna come over here, or just stand there?" He smiles and turns away to grab something but I can't see what it is. I walk over to him and sit down beside the beautiful boy. Turns out he grabbed a picnic basket.

"Are we having a picnic," I ask him.

"No, I just brought an empty basket up here," he replies sarcastically. "Yes Lukas, we're having a picnic." He starts to giggle and it is music to my ears. That is the literal cutest sound in this entire planet. He pulls out a couple of sandwiches and some chips. "I feel like I'm in grade school again." He chuckles as he continues to pull stuff out of the basket. A fruit salad, some cookies, and some lemonade. This guy has it all.

We sit out the food and eat in silence.

-

My arm is wrapped around his shoulder and he's leaning into me. Oh my God, we're cuddling. He looks up at me and smiles, "I'm so glad you're here with me." He pecks my lips, but I'm fast and my hand goes straight to the side of his neck, holding him in place. "You see, if you wanna tease me with little pecks go ahead, but I'll get you back Shea." I take away my hand, but he stays still. "Is that a threat or a promise?" "Whichever one you think it needs to be." He smirks at me and moves a little closer. "Alright," and then he pecks my lips once more and sits back.

Don't Lukas. Control your urges. But it's really hard to whenever this beautiful human being is laying on you. Screw it.

"Hey Philip."

He turns his head to look up at me, "Yeah?"

"I knew that would work." And I kiss him. Hard. His hand reaches up to the side of my head, his fingers curling in my hair, gently pulling, causing me to let out a moan. He takes that opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Not today Shea. We fight for dominance, me winning eventually. He lays back down, pulling me on top of him. I swing one leg over to his other side, straddling him.

Let's see what his reaction is to this.

I gently grind down onto him. He lets out another moan. He likes it. I do it again and he moans a little louder. He pulls his face away and smirks. "Wha-?" He flips over to where he is straddling me kisses me hard. Harder than I would've ever been able to imagine. He decides it's time for him to take control and he starts to grind down on me once more, and I can feel his growing erection. Oh lord, I caused this.

I pull my face away for a split second, just long enough for me to throw my shirt off. I didn't realize how chilly it actually was in the barn, but Philip is warm. He runs his hand up the length of my torso as he looks at me, dead in the eye. "You," kisses my chest, "Are," kisses my throat, "So," kisses my neck, "Beautiful," kisses my lips. If I wasn't turned on before, I sure as hell am now. I pull him down to me again, but then we hear a car pulling in the driveway.

"Crap! Helen and Gabe must be back," Philip whisper-yells as he grabs my shirt and hands it to me. I just smirk and take my shirt back. "You're a little pink there Philip. Everything okay?"

He glares back at me and replies, "Yeah, it's not like I just spent the last hour and a half with the boy I've had a crush on since I've moved here."

What?! He's liked me since he moved here?

He climbs down the ladder, and I quickly follow. Gabe and Helen are carrying in bags from her Jeep, so we sneak around back, where my bike is.

"So, I'll see you Sunday right? You are coming to the cookout aren't you," I ask him, scared he'll say no. "Of course I am, especially if it turns out to be as good as tonight was." I smile at him as I straddle my bike, thinking about how ten minutes ago I was straddling him.

He walks over and kisses me gently but passionately. "See you Sunday Shea."

"See you Sunday Luka."

I ride off back to my house thinking about the nickname he called me. I've been called that a few times in my life, but I've never really liked it. But when it comes from Philip's mouth, it sounds like heaven.

I could get used to that.

___________________________
So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know I enjoyed writing it. I know it's not as good as some of my other ones, but I'm still sick so hopefully as I get better the chapters will get better. Don't forget to comment, vote, and recommend to friends. As always,
xx Addison