Chapter 5

Friday Evening
I pick Philip up, and we ride up to the dirt field I use as a track near my dad's cabin.

I drop him off at the bottom of the hill, and I ride up to the top so I can begin doing my tricks. All I see as I get to the top is a little brown-haired boy in a leather jacket. And good Lord, he looks hot.

What.

No, no he doesn't. He just looks attractive.

That's not any better.

Stop thinking about how Philip looks in his tight leather jacket.

I ride down to the bottom to a little dip, that when you ride on it, you will jump over a pond.

We spend about an hour doing this, me riding and Philip filming. After I'm done, I pick him back up and ride to my dad's cabin by the lake.

At the Cabin
I walk over to the mini fridge and pull out a beer. "There's only one, don't drop it," I say as I toss him the beer and he drops it. "Really, thanks," he laughs.

I sit down on the bed beside him and he uploads the video to my youtube channel. He starts blabbing about something, like borrowing a camera I think. I don't pay attention to what he's saying because I'm too busy admiring him. He's the definition of perfect. His sparkling eyes, the curve of his lips, his strong jawline. He's gorgeous.

"Hello?" he stares at me.

"Oh sorry, I was just, what were you saying?"

"Nothing, just something about a camera. Why were you staring at me?"

"I mean, you're amazing. I mean, you're awesome." I look at him in his beautiful eyes and I lean in a little bit, but then I sit back, getting scared.

"Thanks," he smiles at me, and for a moment, I swear I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips. He slowly leans into me, stopping halfway, making sure it's alright with me. I lean my head forward to meet his in the middle.

My lips barely brush his, but I feel a thousand fireworks explode. He starts to deepen the kiss, his tongue invading my mouth, my lips parting. I moan into the kiss and that brings me back to reality. I can't do this.

You just cheated on Rose, with a guy.

I instantly pull back and stand up.

"What? I thought-" starts Philip.

"I have to go home and help my dad. Let's go." I grab the keys for my bike and walk out the door.

No. No. No. No. No. You just kissed a guy. You're gay. You're going to hell. Homosexuality is a sin.

I hear the door open and swing shut as Philip walks out and hops into the back of my bike.

I take him back to Helen and Gabe's.

"See you on Monday," he says to me awkwardly.

I nod at him and turn my bike around, speeding off, away from the guy that makes me question everything.

___________________________
Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment, vote, and recommend to friends. As always,
xx Addison