Chapter 20 - A Broken Heart

Meanwhile, Aster came out to look for Jack. "Jack! Where the hell are you?!" in the middle of the woods. But after few hours of searching, he finally saw him with a girl that was about to kiss him, but he suddenly ran and interrupted them. "Woah, woah, woah! What do you think you're doing?" he paused. "Jack?! Seriously?!"

Jack chuckled "What?" smiling at him.

"What?!" he pushed him softly. "What do you mean what?! You're letting her kiss you?!"

"Well, it's not a big deal." shrugging with a smile.

"What's got into to yah, mate?!" he paused and gasped. "You're cheatin' on your girlfriend, is that it?!"

"What? No! Seriously?" Jack took his staff.

"Then why're you letting her kiss you?"

"You can't control my life you big ol' kangaroo."

"Okay! Fine!" he looked at him with rage. "I've wasted my time on looking, because she is waiting for you to come back. And where are you now?" looks at Media. "Kissing another girl?" Aster walked away. "Fix this yourself!" 

Jack didn't say anything for he do not know what to reply. Then Media suddenly hugged him and whispered. "Don't mind that thing." she chuckled. "At least i'm here, right?" looking in his eyes deeply. "Right?" 

"Y-Yeah.." Jack looked down.

---

 Winter's POV

"Sandy?" walking and trying to reach him, and he suddenly held my hands.

"Sorry, I can't see you so I-" he put his pointing finger on my lips and touched my face. I giggled "Sorry though."

He grabbed my hands and took me somewhere. "Where are we going?" a familliar music was getting closer, sounds like a carnival.

"Oh, Sandy.." I smiled. He looked at me and dragged me to the swan ride he wanted so much. "Where are we now?" he grabbed my hand and put it to the swan's head. "

"Swan Lake?" I giggled. "Again?" teasing him. He helped me sit on one, and enjoyed the peaceful ride.

After we took rides, he dragged me to some place again. "Where are you taking me?" I smiled. He helped me sit on the rock.

"It's peaceful, huh?" I chuckled. "It makes me sleepy." feeling the cool breeze and imaginig the cloudy sensation in the sky.

I gently close my eyes and felt Sandy's soft shoulders and hugged me.

---

Why am I like this?

Jack was sitting on a corner.

Why?

Holding his head like he was going to be insane.

"Jack." Dia walked towards him.

"What?"

"You need to see her, don't you see that i'm evil?" she looked down and flew away.

Jack sighed and remained sitting there quietly.

-Meanwhile-

-3 days later-

"Aster?" Winter said while sitting on the couch.

"Hmm?" was beside, looking at her.

"Did Jack came back, yet?" 

"Not yet, mate. I'm sure he'll be." he smiled fakingly and patted her head.

Giggling a bit "Yeah." smiling like a cute kid.

"Umm, Winter..." his voice lowered as he moved closer to her.

"Yes?" 

"If uhh.. Jack found another girl and left you? What'll you do?" 

"Huh?! Why? Is there something wrong?" 

"No, no! I was just asking."

"Oh, well... I'll live my life again, like a new love life. I don't know..." looking down.

"Uh huh?" he tilted his head.

After talking to Winter, he was thinking, making a choice if will he tell the others the situation. Looking at her as he was in deep silence. Winter, I-I don't know if I just care for you or what. But I really want to help you guys even if I hate Jack. Just promise me that you'll be okay.

---

"Sandy" North called for him. "Is she okay now?" he stood up and walked close to him. Sandy nodded and smiled. "Good, that's what we need to do, make her happy." He smiled back.

"So, what happened? Is she alright?" Tooth flew to them. "I researched at the library about her physical state. Dia used magic, and by magic... It will expire. It's all an illusion."

"What?" North's eyes widened and smiled slightly. "We must tell her at o-" Aster cut off. "No!" he said while standing in front of them. "If she knew, she will fight it and when she do, she'll have to find Jack." he looked down at the clear cold floor, seeing his reflection. 

"What do you mean?" Tooth asked as she flew near him. 

"He's.. With another girl now." he looked up. "I'll kill that guy even if you say that he's immortal."

"W-What... Did you say?" Winter looked at them. "T-Tell me..."

---

+The War Begins Now+