Chapter 7 - Mystery

We decided to look around to see if Pitch has plans, but we didn't see any shadows.  We went to an open space field full of snow. Jack leaned on the rock behind him."Hey Yuki, what's your real name?" he curiously asked.

"M-My real name?" I replied. He looked at me and said "I didn't know your real name."

"I-I never had a real name." I looked down.

"What do you mean?" He got up and looked at me.

"I-I'm just a spirit, I just remember my first name." I said.

"You're saying that you don't know who you are?" Jack said. I looked at him with a teary face.

"All I remember is I came out of glowing crystals and the moon talked to me and explained everything, but not about my past." I said."And about my parents." I added. Jack was thinking."C'mon let's go to Tooth!" He smiled. We flew to her."Hey Tooth." Jack greeted.

"Oh Jack! What brings you here?" Tooth asked. Jack and I explained all that happened. She remembered nothing getting my teeth. Maybe I was never been born. I looked down and said "It's okay, I can discover it myself.

---

We got back to the workshop and Jack was thinking.... and thinking.... and thinking.... 

"Don't worry." I said.

"Why shouldn't I worry? You don't even know who you are, your past, you just remembered your parents how they-." Jack said.

"I don't know who I am without you, Jack." I quickly cut off. Silence filled the air. Jack hugged me.

---

I want to forget about yesterday. I was done helping Tooth. After hours of collecting I finally finished. I bought some stuff from the market for a little snack. I brought them to the kitchen that I built and ate.

I went to Sandy to help him again. "Hey Sandy! I'm ready to help!' I smiled. Sandy clapped. After we finished, we sat on the top of a building. It was pretty late. I'm so tired of helping, but I can't sleep during night time. I didn't realized I fell asleep on Sandy's shoulder.

Sandman's POV

After we finished Yuki fell asleep. It seems she's tired. So I made her have a good dream. I carried her to the workshop but her room was locked, it has a password. So I carried her to my room and put her on my bed. I didn't saw Jack anywhere to tell him. I decided to keep her in my room till she wakes up. I slept on my sand cloud.

---

Jack's POV

Yuki was helping Sandy so I decided to have fun. I'm not jealous anymore but I got this weird feelings. I went to a town and hanged there for a while. I didn't went back to the workshop because I know Yuki isn't there and it's boring. I know they were going to be late. It's really tough to be the guardian oh believing and assistance. You really need to do your priority. I wonder if Yuki is alright.