Chapter 1 - A Warning Already?!

Yuki's POV
  I am Yuki, a girl that was revived by The Man In The Moon... But I wasn't chosen to be a guardian... I think I can live with that.

One night I saw Sandman, I flew to him and then I talked and talked because I was so bored.  I met the guardians a long time ago. I heard someone just joined the guardians named Jack Frost, but I never knew him in person.

The story begins when I was sent by a guy. I saw him sitting right next to me when I woke up. "Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm... Uhh.. I was sent here to bring you to the guardians." He nervously said. I trusted him not because he's so handsome, it's because he   knows the guardians.
I looked at him and said, "Do I know you from somewhere?" as I sat down right next to him.
"Umm... No. No.." He quickly answered. He looked familiar.
"C'mon let's go, can you fly?" He asked. I nodded.
"Then let's go!" He said excitedly as he hold my hands. I was blushing until we came to North's workshop. I saw all the guardians present, but I didn't saw Jack Frost. I told myself maybe he's busy on the mission or something.
"So... What's going on here" I chuckled.
"Yuki, do you think you are ready?" North stood forward.
"You mean?" I asked shockingly. "Yes! To be a guardian!" He declared.
"Did the man in the moon chose me?" I asked.
"Yes he did, last night." Tooth Fairy said.

"Of all people... Why did he chose me?"  I replied. The guy that was in my room  is deeply looking at me. I looked at him with a questioning face.
"I see you haven't met Jack Frost, he's the one who took you here, maybe it was dark so you didn't see him." Bunny said.
"What?! Jack Frost?!" I shockingly said. The face, the similar name. He can be.... "Can you excuse us for a minute?" as I dragged him to my room near the workshop. -All the Guardian's rooms are near the workshop.- "Ok! Who are you! Tell me!" I curiously said.
"Alright.... Jackson... Jackson Overland Frost." he said.
"I knew it! You were the guy I met 5 years ago!" I shouted. I was so excited I didn't notice I was going to fall. He catches me while I was falling.  He hugged me and said, " I'm glad I to see you again..." He looked into my eyes and kissed me.
"Wow I didn't know you can do that after all those years being so shy to me." I laughed.
" Yeah, I know right." he replied and chuckled.

Now I live the life of being a guardian. The real story begins.....  ---

Yesterday was great! I can't believe he kissed me! I was shocked that I keep thinking of it while I was in my room.

*Yawn*   I still can't believe the man in the moon chose me to be a guardian.... but why? 
I saw Tooth watching the factory. I flew to her. "Hi! Good morning Tooth!"
"Oh, hi Yuki? Been flossing?" She asked.
"Yes Ma'am!" I answered proudly. "Well I gotta be going haha!" I said.
"Where to? Jack Frost?" she asked curiously and chuckled.
"Uhh... Yes! Haha!" I laughed.
"Good luck! Haha!" she said.

I flew to the snowy town that Jack loved so much. I saw him sitting on the rooftop waiting for fun to come.
"Hey Jack! Whatcha doin?" I asked
"Oh! Hey! I'm just watching the kids." he said.
I sat right next to him and said "Are you alright?" I was wondering if he's okay maybe his thinking about winter coming.
"It's nothing, I'm just bored." he said sadly. I wanna race with him but  I will surely lose. So I decided to make him laugh.

"Hey Jack c'mon! I wanna show you something." running while holding his hands. I saw him blushed and his mouth was resisting to say anything.I made a cute snowman and put silly faces on it. Then I tell jokes. He laughed and laughed. Then he stopped and said "Yuki..."
I stopped and said "Why? Something wrong?"
"I... I just missed you... I never thought I will see you again." he said.
"Jack.... I missed you too... I'm sorry that you were worried." I hugged him and he hugged back.

Bunny saw us having moments he cleared his throat and said "*Ehem* Sorry to interrupt but we got problems."
"What is it Bunnymund?" I asked.
"Pitch has returned!" he said.
"What?!" Jack shockingly shouted. "Let's go!" 

We saw North looking at the globe. As pitch's shadows covered up the top of the globe and heard his voice "The time is coming." then we heard his evil laugh.
"What was that all about?" I asked.
"I'm surprised your not shocked about that" Jack chuckled.

We acted like nothing happened,but we are not keeping our guard down.