Chapter 13 - A little different

North may I have permission to see my father once a week?" I walked in front of him.

"Are you sure you're alright with this" He kneel down and whispered. I nodded and he allowed me.

"Winter.... I'd like to give you something" Pitch spoke while holding a golden box. "I.... I stole this from Tooth's... I-I was collecting all your teeth...."

I moved closer and smiled while holding his hands. "I know who I am now... I don't need to look back... I don't need memories to know who I am...." I looked down and smiled. "I'm your daughter.... I'm.... I'm a guardian.... I have the happiest memory I could have...."

Then a spark of light hit my head and I regained my memory again.

A drop of tear came out of my eyes. "I'm happy to.... To be with all of you..." I looked back crying tears of joy.

We all agreed on my plan.

--The next day--

All the guardians were gone, so I spent alone time with myself. I read books, cleaned the whole workshop, made lunch, played with Phil and cleaned all of our rooms. It was pretty tough but it was really fun. Tooth's room was the cleanest and North's room was the messiest, there was metal crap and other inventions that were a reject. After I done everything I can do. I sat in the lobby carrying a box of milk and cookies. I kept eating because I don't know what to do, then I read 3 books.

--3 hours later--

Bunnymund came back. "What're you doin' mate?" hopping closely.

"Reading obviously.... Don't know what to do...." 

"Well  your boyfriend ain't around so you 'are' completely bored am I right?"

While drinking milk, I coughed because I was shocked. "*cough* N-No!"

He laughed. "Oh well if that's what you said I'm just gonna tell Jack." Hopping quickly I ran to him. "Hey stop!" 

We raced to Jack as fast as we can and we saw him sitting on a rooftop. "Jack! Jack!" Bunny shouted.

He looked at us and had no reaction. Bunny stopped and I bumped Jack hard then fell we on the ground.

"Score one for me." Bunny bragged.

"Aw....." Looking at Jack while our faces were really close. "J-J-Jack!!!" Then he kissed me like nothing happened.

"Well good afternoon my princess."

"Woah... Uh... *clears throat* I must be goin' now" Bunny hopped away.

"Well this is a bit awkward..."

"Don't worry it's just me."

"Umm..." as he was on me.

"Why are you blushing your highness?" smiling at me.

"W-What?" I blushed in deep red.

He kissed me again and he got up.

"What's with you today?" I stood up.

"Oh... Let's see.... Didn't saw you for 10 days?"

"So what?"

He sighed and hugged me. "Just don't run away again."

"Mm.." I answered.

---

--Night--

I was in my room playing with the fire then someone knocked at my door. "Come in."

It was Sandy. "Can I talk to you for a while"

"Sure. But it's cold in here so I'll let you barrow my jacket."

I gave him a nice jacket with white and black stripes. We sat on the window. "Sorry that's my only jacket that looks cute on you and my favorite. You can take it if you want." I smiled.

"So... Why did you visited me?"

"Ummm... Can you remember anything about what happened when you lost your memory?"

"Yes of course! Do you mean the time that you confessed to me?" I looked at him and smiled. "And kissed me? I was just thinking of kissing you though..."

"Ohh.. Uhh really?? W-Well.... I was just helping you." he tried to void eye contact.

I chuckled "Yeah... Hey Sandy, smile so I can see your cute face."

He smiled at me like a cute kid.

"That's better.... You know what? I always remember your cute smile all the time, when I see you smiling it makes me happy for no reason."

"You're my best of all friends, Yuki." his eyes were teary.

I chuckled and leaned forward quickly to kiss him before he began to speak again... His cute little face blushed in deep red.

"Woah is it just me or this is the first time I saw you blush like that?" I chuckled. "Oh well.... I guess you really have a crush on me."

"J-Just a little bit." he tried to avoid eye contact.

"Well it's okay. I know someone is already chosen for you." I smiled.

"Yeah... I'm sure you're right...."

---

--Midnight--

I didn't sleep so I hanged out in the lobby with a lantern by my side.

"What are you doing here inn the middle of the night." Jack appeared.

"I can't sleep."

"You should have used your dream sand."

"I just don't wanna sleep."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"You love darkness huh?"

"What are you talking about." Trying to pretend.

"Don't lie to me, I know you do." he smiled.

"Alright you got me, Jack."

"The Princess of Nightmares?"

"Not really.... I'm more like your queen..."

He smiled "Well.. I gotta go sleep now, are you sure you don't wanna sleep? If you want you can sleep in my room?"

"Really? I can?!" she excitedly said.

"S-Sure..."

"Well then let's go!" We head off to his room and I started to lie on his bed as he followed me. When we were lying for about minutes...He suddenly spoke "I-Is it cold for you here?"

"A-A little..."

He hugged me and then I blushed. "I-I think i'm more colder..." as he moved back slowly, and then I suddenly grabbed his hand and made him hug me again. "No... You're arms are cold in a different way." as I hold his hands while he was hugging me.

"I-Is that so?" I have a feeling that he was blushing.