Chapter 11 - Just a little Memory

Jack and I went to an open field, he said that's our favorite hang out place. We lowered down and I looked around."It's not much, but we had good times here." he said. A flashback started. Me as a kid with Jack? The day my parents died. He tried to help put out the fire. But it was too late. What the.... "J-Jack" I said as I fell, but he grabbed me before I hit a ground."Are you alright?" he asked.

"T-Thank you for trying to save my parents." as I smile."That's why you know about them."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you- wait you can remember?" he asked.

"Not really...." I replied. I stood up. "Well, don't worry I'll be okay. I just need time."

"I wish I just go force Pitch to tell you everything." he said.

---

I told Jack that I'm gonna go help Sandy out.

---

Sandman's POV

"H-Hey Sandy I'm ready to help!" I saw Yuki coming closer to me. I waved my hand. "Did you got your memories back? I asked

"A little." she replied. She helped me spread dreamsands allover.

---

After we finished we went to our favorite spot on top of the building.

"I think I remember something here, but I never come on top of buildings." she said.

"You mean in your memory we never hanged out here?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but I remember something. The time that I slept." she said I nodded and gestured, "Is that all?" She nodded and stayed there for hours, chatting. We went back to the workshop and she followed me to my room again."Sorry to follow to your room." as she smiled to me."You're really cute when smiling." she chuckled.

Those words, is her actions going back? Maybe.... I think she's now have 2 memories in the same time. It might happen. The memory bond worked. I really don't want to break our friendship about this memory lost thing.

"Sandy?" she looked at me trying to get my attention. I put a "?" symbol. "You alright? You seem to be thinking of something. Is it important? Can you tell me?" she looked really curious, I think I need to tell her.

I sat down right next to her on my bed while she looked at me with a really cute face. "You see... I noticed your actions are changing again to your old self. Maybe I was right about that kiss that you memory can be restored if it will bond to multiple memories, I can't accept that in your memories are meant to be me, but I don't want to break our friendship, and.... I-I got a secret crush on you." I explained as I looked down blushing. I think she didn't really noticed that. I was avoiding eye contact because I was so shy. She hugged me while I was looking down and my eyes widened. "Don't take it seriously. C'mon I'm your friend. I'm your bestfriend... And that friendship will never break.. I promise. And even if you can't accept this memory... I understand that you just want me to be back... It'll be okay." she said as she moved back. "I promise.." I looked at her and smiled. It seems that she was thinking something while looking at me. I got a questioning look."I'm sorry...." as she looked at me. "I'm going to sleep in my room this time." she smiled and went off.

I'm starting to get worried, so I came out and looked for Jack. I saw him in the lobby. "Wassup Sandy?" he said as he got up. "I see Yuki is restoring her memory." I said. "Yeah... How's she doing while you guys were hanging out?" he asked sounding really curious. "She's really fine... Well she's starting to remember." I replied.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to sleep now." he yawned and went off.

---

Jack's POV

-Morning-

I was wondering around and I saw North preparing presents for Christmas. "Hey North, preparing much?"

"Aye! Getting ready for Christmas!" he replied. "Sooo? How's Yuki doing?"

"Well, she can remember a little..." as I looked down.

"Don't worry Jack! She's got guts!" he said while patting my back.

"Well... Okay.... See ya later." as I flew off.

---

I was thinking about this really deeply.... I can't explain.... This feeling.... Can she really keep this up? Or me?