Chapter 15 - The Prince of Flames

Yuki's POV  

I was waiting for North in the workshop. When he came, I greeted him. "Hi North!"

"Oh Yuki! You're pretty early today!" He smiled back.

"What will I do today?

" "You can check the list."

"Awesome! Right on it Sir!" I sat in his working room and grabbed a pen and a long paper full of names. "Well, let's see.... Hmmm... Sure is a lot of kids..." as I continued to check it.

---  

After two hours of checking, I went to Tooth palace to help open the children's memories, and then I went to Bunny to help make a new design for the eggs, then I helped Sandy spread dreamsands all over. Well of course I helped Jack at the last... Because I want to spend time with him alone. After we continue Winter, we went on a rooftop, but I think he can't think of a better topic, so I suddenly spoke. "Jack.... Can you remember me in your past life?"

"What? When?"

"You know... Back when you were still Jackson."

"I don't know..."

"The time when I talked to you, when I was little."

"Wait.. I'm a bit confused here... You were revived by the Man In The Moon before me... So you died when you were a kid?"

"No." I chuckled. "I was chosen by Manny, yes I was already immortal when I was a kid, and then you became Jack Frost, I was still a kid too when you tried to help set the fire out. That's why I know the guardians before you."

"Well I remember about the fire part, but how did you became the same age as me?"

"Simple answer.... My real age is 17, my physical body is this, but I sometimes change to different ages to blend in.

"I'm still confused though." he laughed.

"Anyway... Do you still remember? The time when I was carrying a lot of things when I was a kid. And the time when a 13 year old girl was starring at you?" I chuckled as I stare at him. "Hmm?"

"I think I do remember... Yeah! When you were new in the village? And wait you were that girl?!" A big smile drew all over his face.

"Duhh??" I chuckled. "I knew you would remember."

"Yeah.... I didn't know that you were my guardian.." he put his arm on my shoulder to keep me comfortable. Chuckling as I cuddle myself to him. Then suddenly black sands appeared infront of us, and it was dad. "Dad? What're you doing here?"

"Well.. I'm just checking on my little girl." and he saw Jack with me. "Ohh... Jack Frost?"

"Well hello Pitch..." Jack replied. I cleared my throat.

"Oh well.. I... Uhh.. I'll see you later then, Winter."

"Sure dad." I smiled and he disappeared and I sighed. "Wanna go play with the snow?

"S-Sure, but what is that?" pointing at a red light coming towards us. I felt danger so I called all the guardians with my watch.

"Sandy, North, Bunny, Tooth! Evil presence detected! I'm sending you a tracker! Please head to us now!"

  Then the light was getting closer and closer while attacking us, and it was fire! "Jack! Can you fight this with your frost?!" As I continue to protect him using my back. "I think we can freeze it together!" "We can't at this situation. If I move you will get hurt!"

Then the four came and started distract it. "Thanks guys!"

"No problem! Go keep planning! We can't stop this like this!" North said.

"Okay we'll work on it!" as I hugged Jack keeping him away from the fire. "Let's try combining ice with water? Maybe we can freeze the water in the outside?!" he said.

"Alright c'mon!"

And then I started to spill water all over it and shaped it still so he can freeze the outside. Then after doing all those things, we began to check what it is. "It's... It's a Flame God? Ohh great a boy!! Well I think this is not a hard core enemy..." I said. And it suddenly heated the water and he broke the ice."All of you stand back now!" as I grabbed the Flame God and tried to calm him down as I was on him. "Hey! Easy now! Can you calm down for a while?" Then he started to look at me and said "Alright fine."

"So who are you?" I helped him get up.

"I am the Prince of Flames. My name is Alex, and I have come here to protect you from Jack Frost." "What? Why?"

"You are the Princess of Flames, and our kingdom feels that you are close to a Winter Spirit, that is why I am here to save you and take you to our kingdom."

"What are you talking about? I can't even feel hot or cold anymore.... But sometimes I can. And Jack Frost is my boyfriend, and no one is gonna hurt him... Even if it will possibly kill me."

"I am sorry my princess, I am just following the rules." and then he suddenly tried to kiss me but Jack suddenly joined in.

"Woah there!" as he pushed him away from me "She may be your princess but she's my queen. You can't just go do that!" I can feel a hotness and coldness of the two.

"I knew having this much power is a bad idea." as I rolled my eyes and suddenly began to speak. "Look my prince, I am your princess but it doesn't mean we are going to be kissing and whatever. Tell Flame King that I deny going to your kingdom!"

"As you wish my love." and he flew away. "Jack? Are you okay? You pushed him. Did your hand hurt?" Holding his hand and check it.

"I'm fine.... Don't worry..." 

"What do you think the Flame King is up to?" Tooth asked.

"We don't know for now." North answered.

"I need to protect the area where ever I go." I said. "And of course I need to be with Jack all the time."

"Yes.. We are not sure what they are up to, but soon it will reveal." North said.