Chapter 16 - Dealing with Flames

"I wanna know... Why me?" as I was on the rooftop, looking at the moon. And then I heard whispers in my head. 

Because you were chosen.

"Huh?" shaking my head. "B-But why?"

I can see in your heart... Something special... Of bringing joy not only to children, but to the whole world.

"What? But how will I know?"

The time will come... Believe...

"B-Believe in what?"

Just... Believe...

I looked down and flew away.

---   I went to the Flame Kingdom for answers and reasons. Outside the castle gate was a young guard with a flame spear looking at me. "Princess, the King is waiting for your arrival." as he kneel down. "U-uh... You don't need to kneel." moving close while letting him stand up. "N-No, your highness. Pardon me my queen, we guards mustn't be pity by high ranks." "I'm the princess, and you must obey me. And I obey you to not act like i'm a high ranker." "As you wish- I mean, yes Winter." he smiled as I smiled back. ---   "The Princess has arrived!" the announcer said, as I walked in while the door was opening and stopped in front of the king and with a rude tone I said to him. "What do you want?"   "Princess you do not have respect! I am the-" "I don't need to respect such a disrespectful king! Yes I am the princess but i'm not gonna agree on your decisions! I have my own priorities! I rule not only this! I protect everything and everyone in the world!" "How rude of you to answer me like that! I will-" "You will what?! You don't know who you are messing with." I turned around rudely and glared at the prince while the king was speechless. "I'm gonna leave now!" "But my princess!" the prince stood up. "What about our marriage?" "Pfft.. I said I don't agree with your decisions! I came here to make it clear." walking out the room rudely. --- Knocking at Sandy's room, he opened the door and let me come in.   "Sorry to bother you. I just wanted to talk to you for no reason I guess."  He replied with a cute smile and put a thumbs up, then I smiled a bit. He was getting something and he was giving it to me. "Hmm? What's this?" I grabbed it and it was a cute little bunny plush. I smiled and looked at him, "Thanks Sandy! I love it" He smiled at me cutely while I was hugging the plush.

"You always make my day." Looking at him and he smiled back.

---

After talking to Sandy, I realized that no matter how hard I was to get with, I felt true friendship. That was the time that I realized that he was always there for me. I sighed and flew away to where the wind will take me, and to the right place actually. I sat on top of a building. "So cold here." hugging myself alone. "Maybe I should rest for a couple of days." feeling weak and sleepy. "Maybe I can't continue this....." closing my eyes and I felt that I was about to lay down but I bumped on something... Shall we say.. Someone...

I opened my eyes and saw Jack beside as he grabbed me. "J-Jack?"

"You can do it... Just believe me." his words just shocked me as I looked at him.

"Believe... Believe in you... Jack...."

"C'mon stop starring at me like that" he was blushing, then I kissed him on his lips and felt warmness as he was blushing like a cute red tomato, and tilted my head.

"Who's starring now?" grinning at him.

"U-Uh.... I-I was not starring, was I?" avoiding eye contact, I giggled and brushed his hair.

"I believe in you.." spoke with a cute soft voice..

---

I always do...