Chapter 10- The Chunin Exams! Pt 2

You see that video... Watch it! Obito's Despair makes great videos! Trust me you will love it.

Chapter 10- The Chunin Exams! Part 2.

Please remember to Vote! Also comment

Please remember to Vote! Also comment. <--- These two things move the story forward.

Check The Author's note when it is republished.

~Kind of edited.

Slowly teams of genin arrived in the assigned training field, the old ANBU training field at least until it was deemed too easy, training ground forty-four, the Forest of Death. I watched each team from the front beside Anko. Three sentinels were seated on a table while I counted the arriving Genin.

Once all genin had arrived I nodded at Anko and she started talking, "This is the location for the second phase of the exam. It's the forty-fourth Battle Training Zone. But we call it the Forest of Death." Anko stated.

Walking around looking at the candidates with Raiden at my side, I noticed a cardboard box moving towards team seven before smoke explosions racked the place a second later. Raiden hid behind me as he growled while Anko looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders as I watched as Konohamaru and his little friends appeared from within the smoke, "Kitsune, this is Neko, report status of the second exam." Minoru's voice flowed through my ear piece.

"Hey you over there!" Anko yelled at Naruto who happened to be talking with Konohamaru and his friends, "What are you doing? You're holding up the exams." Anko questioned.

"Uh, sorry, but Konohamaru was telling me something about an interview for the academy newspaper." Naruto explained.

Anko gasped in surprise before answering, "Oh, yeah, I forgot all about it. Lord Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me."

"Uh, interviewing you?" Naruto questioned I chuckled at his expression.

"All right, we're taking a ten minute break. For those who are scheduled to be interviewed, please be courteous and respectful to reporters from the academy newspaper." Anko informed the crowd of genin.

"I thought I was the only one being interviewed." Naruto said while I walked around once more glancing over the candidates. The team that scared me the most was the team from Suna. From what had been explained, Gaara, the youngest son of the Kazekage, was the jinchuriki of the ichibi and he was unstable. For that reason alone, I had been placed in the exams.

Stepping away from the teams, I answered Minoru, "Kit here, Academy students are interviewing some genin, exams are on hold for ten minutes. Activity in the village?" I asked.

"Activity is normal. Boring normal, but normal none-the-less." Takeshi's voice flowed through the coms.

I heard Minoru chuckle, "Okay so if I am understanding this correctly, Minoru is in HQ and Takeshi, you are in the village. Correct?" I questioned them.