Chapter 7- Mission to the Land of Waves pt3

SO SORRY! I had writers block but I have laid out my plot though. Also Happy Birthday to Naruto!! FYI Major Editing happening soon once again.

Chapter 7- Mission to the Land of Waves Pt 3

I stared at the sky deep in thought. Okay so I have a demon in me, who claims she sealed herself in me. Check. I found the real reason as to why I can control shadows. Another check, two things off my list. I saw my mom in the mindscape and I have yet to master the rinnegan. I need to find myself someone who knows about the eye or more scrolls. Naruto blocked my sunlight, "Hey sis, I'm done." He said smiling down at me.

I looked at him and stood up, "Follow me." I said and walked on the lake waiting for Naruto. He walked besides me and I studied his posture as he stood on the water.

He stared at me looking excited, "What's next sis?" He asked.

I noticed he was tired, "For now, I want you to rest. We will continue later." I said smiling at him.

Naruto may have way more chakra than me, but if he is trained well, he will surpass even me, "But sis!" He whined.

I glared at him, "Naruto you are exhausted. I can see you are struggling to stay on top of the water. Until this becomes second nature like tree climbing, we will go at a slow pace. Do you," I poked his cheek, "understand me?" I asked him.

He pouted but nodded, "I understand. Sis, can I learn your chakra strings first?" He asked.

I sighed, "No. I will teach you something else before I trust you with the chakra strings. Something that will help benefit you in the end." I said.

I felt someone watching us and sensing around the area I figured it was Inari. Looking in his direction I watched as he walked away, almost as if he were angry we were here. What I didn't understand was how he had so much sorrow in him. Almost as if something was taken from him.

The following day Sakura went to guard Tazuna and I sent a clone with her. Naruto went back to practice walking on water and I went to check on Sasuke. I was the only jounin that was able to defend the genin and civilians at the moment so I stayed alert while I watched Sasuke fall.

"Sasuke," I called out, "focus on the tree. You have a lot of chakra so that is why you're having trouble." I said.

He glared at me and I backed up, He may be a kid, but damn does he get all butt hurt when I focus solely on Naruto.

I went to check on my brother and saw he was laying on the ground panting. Seems like he is having more trouble today. Wounder what's on his mind? My clone disappeared and her memories came to me. I glared at a spot on the ground, Seems like money from the Namikaze-Uzumaki account can help this village out. I summoned a wolf and wrote down a quick message for Sarutobi-sensei.

"Lady Minako, how can I be of service?" My pure white wolf asked.

"Kaze, deliver this to the Third Hokage. No one is allowed to see it unless it's him. Bring back the scroll he gives you safely." I told him. Kaze nodded and he took off quickly after giving a howl.

When he was out of sight I looked at the sky, it was time to head back. I walked to Naruto and saw that Raiden was laying on his chest, "Naruto can you walk or do I need to carry you back?" I asked as I picked up Raiden.

"I can walk." He said. We headed to Tazuna's house and I was forced to drag a brooding duckbutt back to Tazuna's home.

When we arrived back at Tazuna's I dumped Sasuke on a chair. I helped Tsunami set the table and feed everyone, "This is fantastic, it's been ages since we had so many guests around the table." Tazuna said and I watched as the boys were basically having an eating contest.