Chapter 9- The Chunin Exams! Pt1

Chapter 9- A New Chapter Begins! The Chunin Exams! Part 1

PLEASE READ! (Love Lizzy)

Their new outfits! Lizzy picked the boys just minor changes to them. No scarf... obvious reasons. Minoru's would be black and red. Clan markers are stitched on the left sleeve for everyone. They are also stitched to the back, kind of like the Uchiha clan. The one that says all three is what they will be wearing after the invasion, of course, we have a couple chapters to go till then. Now updates will be back to normal after today. Every weekend you get a new chapter unless I get bored. None of the pictures belong to us! Love Your Author*! (*AKA the real life Vegeta. She can give TFS Vegeta a run for his money too I bet~ Lizzy was here too)

 She can give TFS Vegeta a run for his money too I bet~ Lizzy was here too)

I laid down on the floor as I listened to the silent house. I had just finished reconditioning for ANBU... let's just say my opponents need a week off, maybe a month. No regrets, though, they deserved it. That is what happens when you underestimate your opponent, ANBU should know not to underestimate their opponents since it is the first thing we are taught as shinobi.

Even though I had been in ANBU previously, my first mission being back was helping Ibiki Morino proctor the Chunin Exams and to set up security measures. It's the one thing I had never wanted to help out in and it's the one thing I am being forced to do. Three days ago Kakashi had nominated the team to take the exams, along with all of the rookie 9. I had heard that Iruka did not like that all of them were being thrown into the exams and he was allowed to test all three rookie teams on his own terms and methods, "So do you believe he is ready for the Exam?" Takeshi asked as he claimed my couch as his bed for the moment.

I looked at the ceiling deep in thought before wording my sentence carefully, "Personally I do believe Naruto is ready for the exam, but whether he will make it to the final exam is still up to him. He is my brother, after all, my job as his sister is to believe he is ready." I said giving Takeshi a smile, "However, what about Sakura? Do you believe she's ready?" I asked as he gave me a scowl.

"Personally. No. Now I know you have been teaching her genjutsu, as you are good at that, but why has Hatake not taught her how to fight?" He inquired.

"Honestly, Hatake has taught nothing more than teamwork exercises. Be grateful that she knows a C ranked genjutsu. At least that will help her. However, if she does not stop her idiotic diets, she will never become a strong kunoichi. Besides, I believe she may be suited for medical ninjutsu if we take into account her chakra control and book brains. One final thing, shouldn't you be the one to also help her train." I explained. Takeshi nodded in agreement before he glared at me.

"What?" I asked worried about the answer.

"You need new clothes." He said. I looked over at Minoru when I heard him chuckle. I looked at what they were wearing and behold, they both had new attires. I sweat dropped and allowed myself to be dragged out of my home by my pink haired friend. Minoru followed behind us silently as Takeshi talked my ear off about which attire I should purchase.