Chapter 14; Reeling

*Brie Bella POV*

I awoke in a dimly lite hospital room with the shades drawn. It must have been morning or mid afternoon maybe? I didn't really know what was going on....

My nose was extremely swollen and i felt a lot of pressure on my face. My ribs were killing me and i had bruises all over my body as well as a few cuts.

I don't remember how i managed to get to the hospital or even in this hospital gown. I looked around the plain room and saw a bouquet of flowers on my nightstand beside me. I found a little card inside of the flowers and it read;

I'm so very sorry about this Brie. I will try and visit you after the show.

-J

J? I wondered who the J in fact really was. Was it John that was coming to visit me? Or was it Joe coming to check up on me,

I put the card back beside the flowers and found my phone. The screen was cracked from when i was ambushed, but it was still usable. I had several texts from last night.

John- Can't wait for dinner tonight!

John- Are you on your way? Just got here.

John- Brie??

John- I called you twice and you aren't picking up. Is everything okay?

I remembered a lot of things from last night, but i don't remember how i got here. The last of my memory was when i saw the blood and teeth 

"Hello Brianna," one of the Doctors said as he opened the door.

"Hi," i managed to utter in the midst of my mind-racing.

"My name is Dr. Matson and i will be treating you during and after your stay here," he announced as he wrote a few notes down on his clipboard.

"How did i get here?" i asked him quietly.

"Oh you don't remember do you?" he asked with a long face.

*12 hours before*

*Seth Rollins POV*

I was really happy with the end of the show. Phil and i had a terrific match and it was probably one of my best. I had a date with my girlfriend Leighla after the show.

I hopped in the shower and then trimmed my facial hair a bit before getting dressed in a nice tshirt and some jeans. I said goodbye to Joe and Jon and headed for the parking lot. 

I passed by Eva and two of her friends that were dressed in all black. I couldn't even see their faces and i thought that was pretty weird.

All of the cars for self parking were on the fourth level, so i took the elevator up. I was on twitter and walking to my car when i heard a weird noise. 

I looked  around for a minute before i saw someone laying on the ground. I rushed over and saw that it was Brie Bella and she was beat up. She had fresh cuts, a broken looking nose, and had two of her teeth knocked out.

I began to panic when i didn't get a response from her. I called 911 immediately to get an ambulance here to help her.

911 what is your emergency?

I was walking through the parking lot and i found one of my coworkers unconscious and really badly beat up.

Where is your location sir?

The Orleans Arena off of Miami Blvd.

Is she breathing sir?

Yes but it is very shallow