Chapter 25- Redemption

*Brie POV*

I tried so hard to compose myself and not lose my cool but it wasn't working. I was pissed and that was evident. I had so many questions but I needed to act like I didn't care about the situation.

I didn't want her to have the satisfaction of knowing that I was upset by this. But jeez, maybe its the fact that I now have two fake teeth had numerous healing broken ribs as well as a concussion from that woman.

"So um... what are you doing back here?" Nattie asked. Many of us didn't even bother making eye contact with her. Eva wasn't exactly liked while she was here on the roster.

Even before the incident, Eva was known to be terrible to work with and super dramatic. She botches nearly every move and can't sell to save her life. Point being, she is an awful wrestler and every match she wrestles looks sloppy.

"Well since that bs investigation was dismissed, WWE was willing to have me back. And you know, it kinda helps dating one of the most powerful men in this company," she said with a giggle as she motioned towards John.

"BS investigation?" I asked. "That was no BS."

"Listen, you are just upset because there was no proof I assaulted you," she replied. "Maybe you should watch who you act like a bitch towards."

I felt my throat tighten and I became enraged. I got up, took my bags, and walked out. I was done. I was upset with her, but also John. Was he doing this out of revenge? Was he doing this because I picked Joe over him?

I went down an empty hallway with some benches and sat down. I covered my face with my hands and began to cry. I think I was more hurt by John choosing to be with someone who left me in the hospital with broken bones.

Most of my crying was out of anger and frustration as well. I was going to make sure that she paid for what she did to me. And the best part about it all, was that I was going to do it in the nicest way possible.

My plan was to be extra rough with her In the ring and then sweet as can be to her face. I was going to embarrass her by making sure the world knew of her terrible wrestling skill.

I looked up and saw Joe standing above me, "B, I am so sorry. You cannot let her see you like this. That is exactly what she wants and we both know that, love."

"I am just so angry," I replied as Joe took me into his arms.

*One Hour Later*

*Eva Marie POV*

After we got out of that meeting, I was feeling so satisfied. Steph called a meeting to let the women's roster know that I was back. Everyone looked so upset and I couldn't be more amused.

Not only did I have my job back, I was the center of attention. All of the roster had been talking about me prior to the meeting.

The best part was seeing Brie's face when I walked over to their table with her ex boyfriend right beside me. That was the ultimate blow to that bitch.

I must say, leaving John for Joe was really a downgrade. I mean c'mon now Brie, I expected so much more from her. But nonetheless, John is now mine.

I have managed to woo him and manipulated him into thinking that I had no part in Brie's attack. We've only been dating a few weeks but I can tell he really likes me. I don't want to hurt John, but once I get what I want he will just be a casualty in the game.

Tonight I have a return match with Nikki Bella aka the fat Bella twin. I honestly don't even know how she and Brie have been Diva's champions. They are so stale in the ring and are honestly has-beens.

*Brie POV*

Tonight Nikki is wrestling Eva and I am thrilled. My sister has my back completely and I know she will be extra rough with her, just as I would be.

Nikki HATES Eva and even before she ambushed me, they had beef. Eva goes around running her mouth ALL the time.

"You ready?" Nikki asked me as she started walking toward gorilla.

"Always Sis," I replied. Nikki was slated to win this match, even better.

Our music hit and we exploded out of the curtain to numerous cheers and chants from the fans. "Introducing her opponent, accompanied by Brie Bella, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Nikki Bella!"'

Before I knew it, the bell rang and I was ringside supporting Nikki. Nikki and Eva squared up and Nikki overpowered Eva into the corner.

Eva threw an elbow at Nikki and then went for a bulldog that went horribly. And when I say horrible, I mean horrendous. It was just so poorly timed and seemed awkward.

Eva began stomping on Nikki and then blowing her kisses (dear god, why??) Nikki soon gained control and began chopping at Eva's chest until it was beat red.

Nikki had control much of the time until Eva hit her with a shoulder. Then she raked Nikki's eyes but I think she hit them hard because Nikki looked like she was in pain.

Nikki looked pissed and hit Eva with the hardest spinebuster. I felt it even from by the apron. Then she picked up Eva and hit her new finished, which Eva sold horribly.

She pinned Eva and then we both stood tall above her. "Watch who you mess with Eva, you're still a NEWBIE. Don't forget that," I yelled.

Nikki and I walked backstage and her eyes were bright red. "C'mon lets get them flushed out," I said as I guided her to the bathroom.

"What a bitch, honestly. Does she not know to not mess with veterans?" Nikki asked, annoyed.

"I will make her life hell," I said.

"Oh will you?" Eva asked as she walked in.

"You better watch your fucking back," I replied as Eva and I locked eyes.

"Maybe its you that needs to watch your back, afterall, you're 0-1 sweetie," she said with a grin as she walked out.

I will ruin her.

=============================

REVIEWS??