Chapter 11; Conflicted

*Brie Bella*

I was really happy after i got home from my date with Roman. I was starting to forget about my breakup pain, and i loved it. I still couldn't swipe this under the rug though.

I had practically moved into John's house without making it official. I still had to gather my things from his house. I'd worry about that another time though. 

I flopped down on my bed and rested my eyes for a minute. I realized that it was too quiet and that Nikki must be out. I checked my phone and sure enough, i had gotten a text from her;

B, went out with nattie and trin. be home late, love you

I smiled as i read that text. Nikki is so wild and i love that side of her personality. She's been living up the single life and is perfectly content. In a lot of ways, Nikki and i are similar. However, we are also different in a million different ways.

I live a more subtle and eco-friendly life. I like eating very healthy and watching what i spent. Nikki likes a good steak, and loves to splurge on purses and shoes.

Despite our differences, i love her very much and i know that i can talk to her about anything. She is my twin sister and we will always be super close. Nothing can tear Nicole and i apart.

After reading Nikki's text, i decided to shoot one to Joe (Roman). I don't know what made me do it, maybe it's because i had so much fun with him;

Joe, thank you for such a great night. You really got my mind off of things. I hope we can do it again soon. 

-B

I was shocked when my phone vibrated about a minute or so later. He texted me back and we went back and forth over text;

J; It was no problem. I had a lot of fun with you too. Thank you for showing me that not all girls are the same.

B; I definitely want to go out again soon...

J; How about Wednesday before the house show?

B; I'd like that a lot. Where do you want to go?

J; I want to surprise you. I'll text you with more details when i figure it out :)

B; That is so sweet. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday ;)

J; I'm looking forward to kissing you again ;)

B; That's if i actually let you hahaha

J; I'll have to sweet talk you first. 

B; You already know the drill ;). Goodnight Joe and thank you for everything.

J; Sleep tight B

I threw my phone aside and went into the bathroom to wash off my face before bed. I had a huge smile that i couldn't shake. I really really like Joe and i hope things continue to go well. I know it's only 1 date, but i want to remain optimistic. 

The next house show isn't too far, so all of the wrestlers are leaving our buses in the arena for the night. I was happy to be staying in one place for a little while. All of this constant traveling is really draining.

*Next Morning*

I awoke early the next morning and still had a happiness about me. I spotted a passed out Nicole who look as though she was pretty hung over. 

I laughed as i walked over to her and adjusted the blankets atop of her. She was going to be feeling the effects of last night when she woke up. I'm not really a big drinker, because i hate getting hangovers the next morning.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door as i hopped into the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body. After i got out i brushed my teeth and put on my bra and underwear. 

We had the day off, but we also had some traveling to do as well. Once we got to the next arena 3 hours away, i planned on heading to the gym.

I threw on a pair of workout leggings before hearing a knock at the door. I heard Nikki grumble so i hurried to the door. I threw on a tank top as i flung open the door.

I spotted John outside with a bouquet of flowers. I came outside and shut the door, as to not wake up Nikki. I didn't really know what to say to him.

"Brianna please hear me out," he pleaded as he handed my the flowers.

"What do you want to talk about John? Haven't you said enough?" i asked.

"I feel like such an idiot for pushing you away. I've realized that i hurt you and i am so sorry for that," John said apologetically.

I felt a part of me begin to hurt. I couldn't shield my emotion or stuff it down any longer. I was still hurting and i thought that i could push it aside and not feel it.

"John i don't know what to say," i replied as i began to tear up.

"You don't have to say anything Brie. Just please know that i'm sorry and i still love you very much," he said.

"I love you too John," i whispered as he took me in his arms.

Being in John's arms brought back a wave of emotion. I smelled my favorite cologne of his. He would always wear it when we were going to see each other after a long time.

I felt the tears pour out as he held me outside of my bus. I felt so safe in John's arms, but i was beyond conflicted. How could i just forgive him for belittling me like that? How could i overlook his serious commitment issues?

"I don't know what to do John," i admitted as i looked into his bright eyes. I could see a glimmer of hope in his eyes and i couldn't crush it.

"Just please don't cry babe," he replied as he wiped away one of my tears. 

"I don't know if i can be with you," i answered as i sniffed back tears.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Joe standing there watching us. When my eyes met with his, he just shook his head. I saw a wave of sadness wash over his usually happy face. I had just ruined things with him too.

I felt my heart begin to break even further. I didn't know what to do and i had no one to guide me. John's commitment issues might just be too much for me to take him back. But i also really like Joe....

*REVIEWS PLEASE!!

Like i mentioned before, i am visting New Jersey for a few weeks and i don't know how often i will update. Hopefully, i will update more than i usually do. But you can expect an update in the next 1-2 days! 

*Also, Happy Holidays to all of my wonderful followers! I appreciate each and every one of you and your comments. Thank you for supporting me these last 4 months.

xoxo

-Dylan-Alicia