Chapter 5; Worries

*Brie Bella POV*

Nikki and i laid out in the sun for a little while longer. i couldn't help but worry about John training the newbie. She is definitely trouble and she is going to try something, i just know it.

I tried to forget about it, but the worry started to build and i needed to talk to someone about it. It was making me super uneasy.

"Nikki i'm starting to worry," i admitted as i took off my sunglasses and looked at her.

"About what Brie?" she asked as she turned toward me.

"John is training that new diva, Eva Marie," i explained.

"Are you worried something might happen?" she asked me with concern.

"I'm afraid she is going to try something with John. I trust him but not her," i admitted.

"She is without a doubt trouble," Nikki replied.

"I know. She seems so twisted and full of herself. I can't stand that girl," I said.

"I'd keep my eye on her if i was you. I wouldn't want her with my man," she said.

"I don't want John to think that i don't trust him if i say anything about me not liking this whole 'training' thing," i said.

"If she tries anything, John will put Eva in her place. He loves you Brianna," Nikki replied reassuringly.

"Thanks Nikki, I just need to stop thinking about this whole thing i guess. I'm just glad she won't be here tonight," i said as i got up and packed up my stuff.

"See you later sis," i said as i walked up to the room. Nikki loves staying out in the sun, but i don't. It's nice to get a tan every now and then, but it's not so good for your skin.

I laid down on my bed and napped for an hour or so before my alarm went off. Nikki was already ready  and showered.

 I got in the shower and quickly washed my hair. I didn't have too much time to get ready for the show.

I put my hair up into a cute, yet messy bun. I chose to wear a white sweater with a blue anchor on the front and dark wash denim jeans. I slipped on my croquet black toms and hurried out the door along with Nikki.

We made it in time and made our way to the lockerrooms. Tonight i have a match with Alicia Fox. As usual, we don't have a whole lot of time so we have to make it interesting in little time.

It really upsets me that WWE doesn't push the divas talent as much as the mens. We only get 5 minute matches while the male superstars get 20-30 minute matches. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about it though. 

I'm not one to complain, but i'm really passionate about wrestling. I think everyone should be treated fairly.

I had some time to kill before my match so i headed over to catering and talked to my co-workers. WWE really is like my second home. I love all of the people here and we all get along for the most part.

I'm super close with Nattie. She is one of my closest friends and i always turn to her for relationship advice. I can trust her with anything and everything.

After a little bit of chatting, i hurried back to the lockerroom to get ready for my match against foxy. I put on my red sequin top and matching shorts. I straightened my hair and parted it to the side as well.

I got the cue to go to gorilla so Nikki and i hurried over. Nikki still comes to ringside for my matches and i love that. She is such a supportive and overall amazing sister. I don't know what i'd ever do without her.

My music hit and i walked out of the curtain and felt a wave of energy rush through me. "And introducing her opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona, accompanied by Nikki Bella; Brie Bella," Justin Roberts announced.

I walked down to the ring in my usual bella style and then met Alicia face to face. The bell rang and we initially locked up before she 'overpowered' me. She exectued some impressive take downs and body slams.

I'm used to taking bumps, so taking a body slam or a dropkick doesn't hurt. However, a superplex hurts really bad. Your spine basically crashes against the mat. I am certainly not a huge fan of that move. 

Back to the match; Alicia had control and threw me out of the ring. Nikki and i usually switch places at times like this, but she was in a dress and isn't cleared to compete. She had a pretty nasty shin injury a few months back.

After getting back in the ring, i unloaded on Foxy. I closelined her and followed it up with some impressive dropkicks. I whipped her into the corner and sent some chops accross her chest until it became red.

I went for a spider lock in between the ropes, but she countered and i was sent through the ropes. I landed right on my ass and that stung a little bit.

The match went back and forth for a little while longer before i gained full control. We were near the end of our allotted time, so i had to finish it. 

I threw Alicia by her hair and set her flying across the canvas. As she got up i whipped her into the corner again and from the top rope delivered a super bella buster. I had never done that move from the top rope before and people were pretty surprised. 

I pinned her for the three count and Justin announced, "Here is your winner, Brie Bella!"

Nikki and i celebrated in the ring before walking backstage. That was one of my best matches of the year. I really like singles competition actually. However, teaming with Nikki is a lot of fun too.

While i was happy i won the match, the whole Eva situation lingered in my mind. I'm really itching to face Eva Marie in the ring.

I think that would be a great way to knock her down a few pegs. She thinks she is so great, but she has another thing coming...

*REVIEWS PLEASE!

TEAM BRIE?

OR 

TEAM EVA?