Chapter 3; Debut

*Brie Bella POV*

I've heard a few things about Eva Marie. She thinks that she is so great and perfect. I'm not worried about her taking John away from me though.

Eva Marie still has a lot to prove before she can run her mouth. She has been in the WWE for like a month and she thinks that she is some goddess from above. If she keeps up that cocky attitude, she has another thing coming.

I've been here for 5 years now and i had to earn the respect that i have now. She needs to learn that people won't respect her or her attitude.

*Several Days Later*

*Eva Marie POV*

I've been doing a lot of training these last few weeks. I'd never admit this to anyone, but i have really been struggling. Wrestling is a lot harder than people make it seem.

There is just so much that you have to learn. If you screw things up, you could seriously injure the person you are working with or yourself. I just have to be cautious though.

I can't wait for me to make my in ring debut. I know it usually takes people a while to get to that point, but i think i'll be ready soon. I just naturally excel at everything i do.

Tonight for RAW, i'm wearing white skinny jeans, a black flowy crop top, and gorgeous black boots. I always try to make myself look good, you never know who you'll see.

After i got to RAW, i called into the creative office. I guess they'll have me take part in a storyline or match tonight. 

I have already cemented myself as a heel after i slapped Natalya in a backstage segment. I think it'll be fun to be the bad guy because i can be a bitch.

"Thanks for coming to RAW," Stephanie said as she shook my hand. 

"Thank you for having me," i said as i sat down in the office. I've never been face to face with Stephanie McMahon.

"So tonight we want to cement your character. We needs the fans to get a glimpse of you," she explained.

"So what would you like me to do?" i asked. I'm hoping that i will get to wrestle tonight.

"We would like you to accompany AJ Lee to the ring tonight. She is facing Brie Bella. You will try and distract the ref and you might have to take a few bumps. Are you good with that?" she asked.

"Yeah, i'm cool with that," i responded. I'd rather not take any bumps, but this match might actually get me notices.

"This is basically to have the fans hate you," she explained as she chuckled.

"Thank you," i said as i exited her office.

*Brie Bella POV*

Tonight i am in a match with AJ and Eva Marie is coming with her to ringside. This is good because i get to knock Eva on her ass.

I got dressed for my match and put on my cute pink gear. I stretched my arms and my legs really good before going to find John.

I found him in his lockerroom stretching too.  He looked mighty fine when i saw him too.

"Hey John," i said as i plopped down beside him.

"I love that gear on you," he said with a big grin. John has the cutest dimples ever. I feel like i could just get lost in them.

"I love those dimples," i said with a laugh.

"I could go on forever," John said as he took me in his arms. 

"How is your elbow?" i asked with a look of concern..

"It's getting better," John said slowly

"John Felix Anthony Cena,  you are terrible at lying," i replied.

"I need to get it checked out," he said with a sigh.

"Don't put it off babe," i said.

"Okay, i won't. Good luck with your match. Love you," he replied.

"Love you too," i said as i walked out of the lockerroom.

I made my way to gorilla and got my cue to come out. My music hit and i walked through the curtain and had a rush of energy.

"Introducing her opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Brie Bella," Justin Roberts announced. I love that i have been getting more and more singles matches.

I entered the ring and squared up with AJ right away. She took me down quickly and had the upper hand. She has a ton of energy.

She went for an arm submission and locked it in before i gained some momentum from the fans. I countered it and kicked her over to the corner. 

I delivered some vicious chops before AJ turned things around again. She kicked me three times in the chest before i went down. 

While AJ was busy showing off, i went for the quick roll up. I almost got the three count before Eva Marie distracted the ref. 

I slid out of the ring and hit her with an impressive closeline. She went down pretty hard and i kicked her for good measure. I slide back into the ring and locked up with AJ again and this time i overpowered her.

I sent her flying with a hurricanrana and some swift kicks. I dragged her over to the rope and began using it to choke her. I broke the Refs count at 4 and then went for the cover.

She kicked out and i hit her with a standing moonsault and picked up the win. Eva tried to help AJ, but i delivered a facebuster and laid her out. 

"Watch yourself," i said tauntingly as she laid there.

*REVIEWS PLEASE!

TEAM BRIE?

TEAM EVA MARIE?

*I KNOW JOHN IS DATING NIKKI, BUT I LIKE BRIE BETTER