Chapter 10; Moving On?

*Eva Marie POV

*A few weeks later*

I decided to give john some time to grieve or whatever before I began my plan. I am going to prove that I am so much better than brie.

I'm not sure why John hasn't sought me out. He knows I have taken an interest in him, an im sure he has taking an interest in me.

I heard about why they broke up and honestly, I'm not surprised. Brie is one who wants a family and blah blah blah. I can accept that John doesn't want to get married or have kids.

After I get with John, my career with skyrocket. After I win over the wwe universe and execs, I'll just kick John to the curb.

He is hot and all, but I'm not looking to settle down. I figure I'll stay with him for a year or two before I break things off.

I think john is perfect In most ways , but I could find someone even better. My whole plan is to get with john and shine over all the divas. I hate brie so this is just the icing on the cake

I've already planted the seed that I am going to get with John. I was in the divas locker room when I casually mentioned to jojo that we were going on a date sometime soon.

That was just step 1, now brie will get jealous and go and find a date of her own. When John sees brie with someone else, he'll want to be with me.

Once john and I go out a few times, he will forget all about Brianna. My plan is flaw proof and I thought it out for a long time. I don't see how it could go wrong.

I got dressed for the show in a revealing white strapless dress. I paired my outfit with spikey gray stilettos and a black clutch. I looked in the mirror and damn did I look smoking hot. I know I sound like a vain person, but I'm really not.

I added some heavy eye makeup and curled my bright red hair. The only downside to my hair color is that I have really bad black roots coming in. I try to die my roots every couple of weeks.

I walked out of the dressing room and saw brie talking to roman reigns. A smile creeped on my face and I knew my plan was starting to work...

*Brie Bella POV*

I heard about Eva and John and my blood was boiling. Out of all people for him to start seeing, it's that bitch! She was rubbing it in my face that they were going out.

I decided I wasn't going to let this bring me down. I've been talking to roman a lot lately and I thought maybe I should make the move. Just to clarify, THIS IS NOT A REBOUND! I really like him.

Dressed in my bella brite gear, I headed over to him. I had a match in a little while and I wanted to talk to him before I went out.

"Hey Brie," Roman said cheerfully as he pulled me into a hug. He smelled so good.

"Hey Roman," I replied as I hugged back.

"You look great," he said as he looked me up and down.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself," I said with a grin.

"So what's up?" He asked as he sat down in a chair.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out after the show tonight," I suggested to him

"I'd love to," he said as he smiled wide.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked with a smile.

"I'll let you pick brie," he replied as he got up.

"Okay. What time do you want to go?" I asked.

"How about 10:30 after the show," he suggested.

"That'd be great actually," I replied.