Bed Room.

*Carries Ashanti Up Staires To My Room*

Ashanti's POV

Okay the wooziness is wearing off... wait... where in the blue hell am I?.. And i see Jacob. Taking off his shirt. 0_____0

Me-J-Jacob what are you doing? What are you doing? Who's room am i in?

Jacob-You ask to any questions *laughs* *Climbs onto bed, hovers over me*

Me-Jacob*puts hand on his chest to push him away*... Back away please. 

Jacob-*groans in hear* Why baby? *puts face into my neck*

Me-o.O! One Jacob dont call me that. two... get off of me. *Tries to push him off but fails*

Jacob-Shit.. it wore off! *Says to himself*

Me-What Are you talking about Jacob?

Jacob-Nothing... Just sit back and take it. *starts to kiss my neck*

Me-Come on Jacob, your playing too much!

Jacob-Just calm down baby. *moves to colar bone.. going down to chest*

Me-JACOB STOP!!! *Smakes him*

Jacob-... You wanna hit people now? *smirks* Oh okay... now your really going to get it. 

Chresanto's POV

Damn my fuckin nuckles hurt. I watched the blood trickel from nuckles. It honestly doesnt hurt. It doesnt hurt because i did it for the love of my life. I punched 3 holes in the wall. I was watching her and jaden cuddle. We live across the street from each other. Me and Ashanti. The window was open so i just wanted to look through it just to see what my baby was doing. And there she was. Laying in her purple bed with that sorry exuse for a man Jaden. My blood was boiling. I could control my anger. I went crazy. and i dont want to stop the blood. I deserve it. For hitting her. I didnt want to. I just got so mad.. knowing that she doesnt want me the way i want her. It made me furious. And what she said just set me off. I dont understand why she doesnt love me. SHE HAS TO LOVE ME!!!!. Im sexy as hell. Muscular. And the perfect smile. She just doesnt know. Know that i would do anything for her. Yeah people call me bipolar and crazy. Well mutha fuckas im both. Im crazy for Ashanti. She pretends like she doesnt know it. But she knows it... But anyway I heard from one of my homies that Jose was having a party in East LA. Even though i dont even like that nigga, i wanna go anyway because I know that Ashanti will be there. Im not stupid -____- But i can take her home and finally tell her how i feel. So i got in my car. And drove to the party. It wasnt much traffic at all. Which is rare for East LA. Or for any part of LA. I got out of my car and opened the door. There was some nice looking girls. But im not looking for a nice lookin girl. Im lookin for my baby girl. Then i hear something upstaires. A thump. Ima go check it out. 

Ashanti's POV

Me-JACOB STOP IT HURTS!!!! 

Jacob-Damn theres blood on the sheets... Oh well.. ima still beat it up. *goes in even faster*

Me-PLEASE!!!! STOP *crying and punching him*

Jacob-SAY MY NAME!! *kisses my neck*

Me-NO!!!! 

Jacob-Fine.... *Goes deeper*

Me-AHHHH~!!! STOP IT!!! *screams*

???-WHAT THE FUCK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob-Oh shit. *gets out of me and puts on boxers and pants* What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE CHRESANTO! aint nobody invite yo ass!!!

Chresanto-Hmm nigga i see why *Punches Jacob straight in the mouth*

Jacob-*mouth bleeding* What THE FUCK MAN! *tackles Chresanto. Falls on his back*

Jacob-*punches him in his jaw*

Me-*Puts on shirt and shorts* STOP ITTTTT~!!!!!!!!

Jacob-*gets off of Chresanto* 

Jose-What The Hell Is Going On?!!!?

Me-Nothing... Can you just drive me home. I cant be here anymore.

Jose-why are you bleeding!

Me-Ill explaine...

Jose-Aight... come on.. lets go. 

Me-Jose.. I cant get up.

Jacob-*smirks* I did good*

Jose-What the fuck is he talking about?!?!?

Me-Can you pick me up?

Jose-Okay. *Pickes me up walks down staires*

Jaden-WHATS WRONG WITH HER! Why are u touching her!

Jose-SHE WANTS ME TO TAKE HER HOme. SO HOP OFF MY DICK!

Jaden-Naw nigga. Get the fuck off her!

Jose-Im taking her home. 

Me-Jaden Please... let me go... ill talk to you later.

Jaden-*sighs*Okay*