Feenin'

Chrestanto's POV

I swear SHE got me Feenin. Its hard for me to leave her alone. She just dont know. She got me goin crazy. I know what chu thinking. "Nigga if u feenin why you bully her?" The reason i do it is because i want to talk to her. And thats basiclly the only way. For her to fear me and at the same time lust for me.

Yeah i know she wants me. And i know she wants the D. I know for a fact. She never looks me in the eyes. Cuz she knows she will give in. But what ever i really want to see her. I dont mean for her to think that i just hate her for no reason. Because i dont hate her. I just tell people to hate her. Well One person. Jacob. I think he likes her but i know he wont try and go for her. He wouldnt do that because i told him that she hate his hair and she thinks that he needs to take his ugly blackxican self somewhere. The only reason i did that was because i didnt want her to like him. Becaus i want her.

And i always get what i want

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS.

Me-*sits up opens closet and looks at gun*

But the only thing standing in my way is Jaden. Ugh. I hate that nigga. He think he so tuff and that he can fight. That little bitch aint got no hands. I always hated him. Mostly because i know he be tryin to get with Ashanti. I always hear and see him flirting with her. That shit irks me to the fullest. I hate it when nigga flirt with her. And she flirts back.. Well i cant say she flirts back. Shes just nice to them because she dont want to be mean. Shes so adorable. With her voice and her height. Shes so small compared to me. She sings like an angle. Its so high but at the same time its leveled.

Yo i swear if i ever get to fuck it would be the best day of my life. You know what they say about girls that can sing ;) I would love to hear her moans. They would probaby drive me crazy because iv been waiting for so long. I would kiss and love every part of her. Shes just beautiful. A beautiful person.

Thats what i love about her. And i know for a fact that i could love her way better than Jaden  can. Me and him have always faught over her. Just because he knows that i could have had her if i didnt start to bully her.

I want to love her. Take care of her. But i dont know how to act around her. When i see her i just want to instantly rip her cloths off. But i want to have a real convo with her. I have to controle myself.

I know i can do it. If she would give me a chance to.....

Love her.

I will make the next capter the next time i get a chance to go on. Sorry it took so long. Ill prolly make the next chapter 2morrow. :)