Emotional Rollercoster

I woke up in the nurses office. I could feel my blood boiling. I was pissed. I cant believe that nigga hit me!.

Me-*shoots up from the nurse bed* Where's everyone *Heres running foot steps*

???-WHERE THE HELL IS ASHANTI!!!!?!?!

Nurse-Mr.Smith please settle down. She is just waking up. Calm down.

Jaden-THE HELL IM NOT. THAT NIGGET HIT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

Nurse-Please Calm down.

Wait what?!? Im the love of his life? Maybe he doesnt know what he is saying. I mean, hes my best friend. I mean i dont want to put him in the friend zone. Its just... I cant explaine it. Too much drama. Also i dont want my brother to get involved because he will kill Chresanto. Even though i should hate his guts... i still care about his life. But to be honest i really shouldnt.

Jaden-Ima bout t-

Me-Jaden calm down.. im fine.

Jaden-No your not. He gave you black eye. That shit is not okay.

Me-........ *says quietly*True

Crhesanto's POV

Yeah i hit that bitch. She shouldnt have disrespected me. Nor got in my perfect face. People comin up to me sayin that Jaden nigga and Ashanti big bro gon kick my ass. Well first, that Jaden nigga ain got no hands. And two Ashanti's bro.. Well i dont know bout him. That nigga built like the fuckin statue of liberty. But i can take em. Just let them nigga's try.

Jaden's POV

Yo i swear ima kill that nigga. I cant belive.. Well i can believe he hit her. to be honest i really thought about killing him with Taleem.... But i thought about what would result to it. Ashanti would be so hurt:(. Yeah

I know she has some sort of feelings for him... Which hurts me. Its hard knowing she wants more than me. But i have to know if she wants me the same way i want her. I honestly dont want to be stuck in the friend zone like i have been in the last 4 years.

Iv loved her ever since the first day i met her. She was different from every other girl iv ever met. And i have met thousands of girls. When i met her the thing that attracted me is how she was around me. She wasnt like "OMG JADEN SMITH I LOVE YOU." or "JADEN SMITH!!! I WANT YOUR BABIES"

She came up to me and said.... *flashback*

???-Hey.. May i have a picture?... iv been a fan for the longest.

Me-Yeah... *looks at her and pauses*

*Flashback over*

I swear i was mezmerized. She was beautiful. No makeup. Curly hair. Smooth Mocha skin. two beauty marks. *one right below her eye and one right above her upper lip*. I couldnt help but try and get to know her.

Also... when she told me that she was Tupac Shakur's daughter.. at first i didnt belive it..

But it all started to make since. Him pretending to die. People plottiing to kill Ashanti. And her keeping the secret to herself.. but some people already knew.

I always thought he just died because he got shot.. but he just played it all out for Ashanti. He wanted her to be safe... so he left.

And im glad he did. Because i would have never met this beauty,

But to me it seems like she is on a emotional rollercoster. She doesnt know what she wants. Well..........More like who she wants. I just want her to choose me.

I want her to let me love her. And jump off of this rollercoster.

Me-*sits down* Damn.

Jose-Is she okay?

Me-Damn where you come from??

Jose-Uhhh... Mexico.. Duh? . Naw i was sitting here for the past 4 minutes while you day dreaming about Ashanti.

Me-*Blushes and lookes down*

Jose-I mean i dont blame you. Shes sexy as hell.

Me-Yeah mayn. I cant get her out of my head

Jose-Damn.. Ma nigga got it bad.

Me-Mayn i aint even gon front. She got me trippin.

Jose-Nigga she had me trippin wit dat ass.

Me-Nigga please... she had me trippin bout dem tits.

Jose-Naw. All i gots to say is.... Dhat ass is where its at.

Me-What?? ard..Name a nigga that dont like a pair of tities in dhet face???

Jose-................... true........

Me-Everybody likes tites i dont give a fuck what chu say *laughes*

Jose-You right.....

Me-I know i am....im the smart nigga like that

Jose-And what am i????

Me-The smart mexican.... duh

Jose-Oh true. *laughes*

Man i swear sometimes i sit back i think.... Sometimes... loving her... aint that healthy...i mean i cant stop thinking of her. Shes stuck in my head. Just the thought of making sweet love to her just... Oh gawd. I shouldnt be thinking about that now... But i cant help it. Shes just so damn beautiful.

Hey :)

Hoped you liked this chapter. Ill update prolly later and if not later. Probably 2morrow. :)