The Note.

Ashanti's POV

Im awake. I honestly didnt want that moment to end at all. :( but it did. There is a note here.

If you are reading this now then im at my house. I had to get dressed and get my stuff Ill be back before you will even try and be able to miss me. Love u. 

                                                                                                                                                Jaden.

Ugh. But at least he left me a note. He knows i wake up early so that was a smart choice. And he said he loved me.... im not sure if he means like love love or love like a frind. But i honestly think its Love Love. And i dont want to think that. Thats why i keep denying it. But im not sayinig i dont want to be with him... its just that... If we were to be together and actually make love... it would be so ackward. I dont want to ruinen our perfect friendship.

*bed room door opens*

Jaden-Your awake?

Me-Your suprised?

Jaden-Yeah... its 3:45 AM

Me-You know i wake up early *laughs*

Jaden-Yeah but i didnt know you wake up this early.

Me-Mhmmm okay.

Jaden-*smiles*Do you want something to eat?

Me-Nope... to early.. thanks though

Jaden-*chuckles* your welcome...... *standing in front of me*

Me-Jaden...

Jaden-Yeah?

Me-You know you can lay down with me. I still want you here.

Jaden-*Climbs into bed. Puts arm around my waist*

Me-Thanks :)

Jaden-No problem...

*silent for 5 mintues*

Jaden-Ashanti?

Me-Yeah?

Jaden-You know you mean the world to me....

Me-Aww Jay:)

Jaden-*blushes*

Jaden's POV

Im so happy that this is happening. I honestly dont want this to end. I want to lay here with her forvever. Shes my everything. And since she is... I have to tell her... I have to tell her something that i havent told her and that i feel so bad about. And i want to tell her. I have kept it from her too long and she deserves to know......

But anyway i honestly thought that Shanti and I were actually going to do it. But i could tell she wasnt ready and i was nervous as fuck. I dont want to hurt her. One because i know me and i get wild when i have sex.. and two since she is still a virgin... you know........ But i cant underestimate her. She might be a freak on the low. I mean One thing i can say about her is that she is not a completly goodie goodie but she acts like a goodie goodie around certan people. Like if she doesnt know you or you are a adult she will act like the perfect little angle she looks like. With her baby face. Which she hates.. But i love it. She is just so adorable..yet breakable and i dont want to break her. Thats why i havent actually had sex with her. And when i was on the phone i dont know what got in to me... i was just.. so.... horny for Ashanti it was rediculous. Like to the point where when i took a nap i had a dream ofme and her having sex. And i have never talked to her like that. Seducivly. Because i dont want to scare her. She is like a little bunny. But as fiece as a lion at times where she has to be.

And i feel like she is trying to keep me in the friend zone. But i dont think im officially in the friend zone.... I know I am in the friend zone for sure if she calls me her brother and she hasnt done that. And she kissed me. Brothers dont kiss sisters. Nor the other way around. But i think she might just be trying to keep me a way a little on purpose... like she doesnt want to do something.. but she wont talk to me about it. But some day we will have to. And some day she will have to choose.