Playin

Me-Excuse me!?!?!?

Jose's POV

Damn why does every nigga keep flirtin with Ashanti. Do they not see that im right next to her. I mean i know she sexy, but really?

Me-Aye Jesus, You playin too much!

Jesus-Sorry bro. This ya girl?

Me-uhh. we-

Ashanti-YES. We are together. *kisses him*

Me-*gets wide eyed*

Ashanti-*breaks the kiss. Smirks. Looks straight* 

Jesus-Whoa.. okay bro i see you. 

Me-Yeah..

Jesus-ard well i need to go to the bathroom. see ya. *walks away*

Me-Thanks :)

Ashanti-Hey what are friends for?

Me-Yeah. *puts hand around waist*

Me-*whispers in her ear* I know you like me.

Ashanti-hmmmm.. maybe.. maybe not.

Me-You know you do *kisses her ear.*

Ashanti-I-I-I really dont 

Me-*chuckles*hmmm.. if you say so. 

Im not sure if i should introduce her to anyone else because everybody is already hitting on her and they dont even know her. GOD DAMN. Can a nigga control his thirst?!?! I mean im not going to lie if Ruban was me and he introduced her to me id prolly be fucking her right now or atleast trying to seduce her. But it wont work because Ashanti is a virgin and i can tell that she wants to wait. Thats what i like about her because if she let me hit i would think... "Hmm well if it was that easy, than what makes me think she aint let otha niggas hit??" One thing about me and most guys out there is we like a challenge, and something too easy isnt worth having. 

Ashanti's POV

Why does he do this to me. Every time he touches me i get shivers up my spin. Not why. But how does it do this to me?

Jose-Ard i got one more person for you to meet okay?

Me-*laughs* How many family members do you have??

Jose-Alot trust me. Us mexicans dont really use alot of condoms *laughs*

Me-mhmm *laughs*

Jose-Okay, this is my step brother Jacob. You should know him. We go to the same school. 

Me-O.O J-J-Jacob is your step brother????

Jose-Yeah. A real good one too. He funny as shit!!

Me-Heha *fake laughs* yeah i dont know him like that. 

Jacob-Hey Ashanti, Nice seeing you. *smirks 

Jose-You guys know each other?

Me-No

Jacob-We sure do *smirks*

Jose-Am i missing something? 

He has no idea what hes missing. Trust me. He didnt know that Jacob used to... Bully me. I mean i guess he didnt know. I mean i think if he did he would have trashed Jacob. 

Jacob-Aye Ashan.. You wanna dance?

Me-I dont think so.

Jacob-*moves to my ear and whispers, Grabs arm*  You DONT really have a choice. 

 Me-What the hell do you mean i dont have a choice?!?!

Jacob-Yo just calm the fuck down and dance with me.... it wont hurt... *tightens his grip*

Me-Jacob.. Your hurting me *whines*

*Jose walks over*

Jose-Is there a problem here?

Comment Below And Give Me Some Idea's That Your Wonderful Mind Has Come Up With. 

Also, tell me if Jose and Jacob should fight... and if Prodigy should come into the story.. :)  

If He Does Come Into The Story... What Should He Be In The Story?

Should Jaden Come Up To The Party?

+5 comments 

 To move on the the next chapter

+5 votes