Shoot

Chresanto's POV

Yeah i know im a douchebag. But being a douche back gets me girls so im okay:)

Im so pissed off right now. Im bout to go up in Shanti's place and shoot that nigga up. I was walking walking to the gym and as i was walking out the door and then i sas Ashanti open the door and pull him in by his hand. I just let it go i went to the gym for about 3 hours i came back and he still didnt leave. i know this because i asked Willow. Yeah me and Willow are friends. We are cool. Then i get a text from her around 3 in the morning said he just came back but he is going back to her house. I was fired UP!. I threw all my shit around. I couldnt control my anger. It was a army of me. I know they fucked. I know for a fact. Really you dont leave someones house!!! I went to my closet..... went on the top shelf at picked up my gun....

Me-Im going to kill this bitch.

Ashanti's POV

Well its time for us to get up and get dressed. Mom and dad still arnt home. They might have checked into a hotel... I have to wake up jaden. He lookes so peaceful when he sleeps. Like a angle....

Me-*soflty shakes jaden* Jaden.. Hun wake up... *says softly*

Jaden-*opens his eyes slowly.. Groans* Hey... You bed is soo comfy... i should sleep in it more... But beds arnt just made for sleeping you know..

Me-Yea... maybe you should and, yes i have known for 10 years now.

Jaden-*smirks* Sooo... you gonna get in the shower wit me? We have to get washed up...

Me-Yeah...

Jaden-REALLY?!

Me-No -__-

Jaden-*laughs* I knew you would say that.. You wanna get in first...??

Me-Yeah.. uhhhh you can use my bathroom after im done with getting washed. I dont use mine.

Jaden-Uhh okay...

Me-*starts to get undressed*

Jaden-*bites bottom lip* your teasing me on purpose.. *sneaks up from behind and puts my hands around her waist*

Me-Oh i know :).. *gets towel. puts it around me. walks to bathroom*

Jaden-Dont take so long. *kisses shoulder... moves across to collar bone*

Me-friends dont do that... *closes eyes*

Jaden-sure they do... *moves lips up to ear, whispers* when they are horny they do.

Me- *pushes him off* *laughs* what ever. .. *closes the door.  *starts the shower*

Me-*sings* So tired of you making love to me, then disapering so suddenly.

I felt the hot water hit me. It feels so relaxing. Breathing in the steam. Letting the water hit my back. I undid my messy but and let my hair hit my mid back. To be honest i wish jaden was in here to confort me. Its like i want him around anywhere and everywhere i go. I feel obsessed with him. Just having his touch conforts me.

Jaden's POV

*flops down on her bed*

Damn i love her body. *looks down*... looks like the hunter got a little excited... Damn.. and im wearing thin basketball short... my dick is gonna show.

FUCK!!!

But it took everything in me not to destory her then and there. Like on some sexual mortal combate shit. She cant keep teasin a nigga like that. She is just like asking for me to fuck the hell out of her.. but she says no.. like the fuck... But i really do love her and im willing to wait.. but a nigga want some pussy... i mean damn!!! You know your sexy as fuck.. why just remind me that your sexy as hell by everything you do!! like that aint coo. Keep doin dhat shit.. and my thang will destroy me. Gosh but its funny when she teases me because shes sexual but she acts like a little girl at the same time. Its adorable... Now guys my age would have probably fucked her 3 years ago... but she refuses... but i get why she does it... She is saving it for that special one.. and anyone should be honored to be that someone. Because she is such a good person. Now im not just going to fuck her and leave her just like that because that not the type of guy i am. I have nver been that type of guy......

Ashanti-*yelling*Jaden?

Me--*yelling*Yeah...

Ashanti-*yelling* Come iin here

Me-O.O!!!!!!

Shit... here it comes.. rising up again!.. fuck..

Mooshi Mooshi peoples.

Ill update.. not telling when though ;)

What do you think Ashanti is calling him for...???