Death Row Records

Tupac's POV

Yeah yeah i know. Yal motha fuckas thought i was dead. But hey real niggas dont die. Now I know yal might think im a asshole for leaving Ashanti and her mom. But i did it for Ashanti. Now the reason i did it was because i wanted to leave Death Row Records so i could finally settle down and be with Ashanti and her mom. But The shady nigga Suge didnt like that... I wanted to take the money i made and roll the fuck out. He didnt like that either. So he threatend to kill me if i left because he was making the larger amount of bread (cash) because of me. So one thing led to another. So after a few days i was planning my fake death. And i found the perfect scene. I got my boy Prodigy (The raper) to shoot up my car. Then i would get in a helocopter before anyone seen or heard the shooting. Some how Suge found out that i planned my fake death. And now I think he is trying to come after my only reason for living. Ashanti. Some how it got around that i had a daughter when Ashanti was 3. I honestly dont know who could have found out and told. I wanted it a secret for a reason Duh?. 

I miss my baby girl so much. I dont even know what she looks like because im so far away from her. Right now i am in Brazil, Rio. But After i faked my death i was in Cuba. But after 2 years i wasnt feelin it. So then i moved to Brazil and iv lived there ever since.

Ashanti's mom knew what i was doing and why i did it. I didnt need to tell her. She knew me too well.

So anyway i just want to see how my baby girl is doing.

Oh i almost forgot to say... i know she knows Jaden Smith. And im over joyed about it. Mostly because i knew Jaden's mom. Beautiful woman. I started to fall in love with her but i never told her bedcause i knew she was falling for Will. Hes a really nice guy and they look nice together. But then in i met Shamirah. I fell for her instantly. She is a great poet. Voice like a angle and geniune. I miss her for the life of me. And Shamirah noticed that my songs arnt just about killing. Its about my life and what i have seen. Not by what i hear from other people. Thats how rapers fail. They say and go by what they hear. I have done or exprenced half of the things they said they did before they were famous. I did. And she noticed that my rapes are kinda poets. They arnt just lyrics to a random song. Thats what i love about her. But i think she is with someone else. And im happy for her.

Mooshi Mooshi :) ------------------>(Kristopher London:)

Sorry the chapter so short.... ill update probably later on. If not then 2morrow.

Mmokay :)