Chapter 48 : Hailah Prescott Everybody!

Chapter 48 :

Ariana's POV

"Ariana I'm sorry. I really am. Just let me explain."

"I fucking trusted you! You promised that you would never ever hurt me. You're suck a jerk!"

"Ariana hear me out please.. Let me explain."

"You don't have to explain. I saw it with my own two eyes. YOU and HER were sucking each other's faces! I'm leaving." 

"Babe please. I'm so-"

"Don't call me 'babe'. I'm not your 'babe'." I said and removed the ring that was on my finger.

"Have fun with that bitch."

"ARIANA!!!"

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed and sat up. It was a dream. Just a dream. That was not real. Not real Ariana. Who the heck was that guy?

"Sorry.." I looked over to my right and saw Sarah looking at me worriedly

"What the hell Sarah. What do you need at..." Searching for my phone on my bed which turned out to be beside my pillow.

"3:53am?!?! What is it this time?" I asked

"Well I'm supposed to be picking up a friend of mine from London at 3:45..."

"It's already 3:53 Sar... Your late."

"I know but I messaged her that I was gonna be a little late and can you please come with me??" She yawned which caused me to yawn also.. I swear, it's contagious.

"Why do you want me to come with you??"

"It's so early in the morning and I'm scared to drive alone." I groaned and stood up

"Fine. Let me just wash my face and brush my teeth. I'll be down in a few, okay?"

"Thank you so much Ari! I'll be waiting in the car, so you lock up." She smiled and left.

"SOMEONE'S GONNA BE BEHIND YOU!" I shouted and smirked

"SHUT UP!" I heard her shout back and I proceeded to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and what not, I got my phone and went downstairs. Sarah was nowhere to be seen so I guess she did wait in the car. I took the house keys and locked the door. I walked over to Sarah's car and sat shotgun.

"So was someone behind you??" I asked her