Chapter 36 : Goodbye

Ariana's POV

I saw.......... Harry and the others looking at me with pleading eyes. Harry sat beside me and held my hand.

"Ariana, we're sorry. We're ver very sorry." He said

"Boo, pleae forgive us.. please?" Niall pleaded.. Ughhh!! I closed my eyes and thought about what I did.. Maybe what I did was wrong. I knew they didn't want to talk cause it was obviously a sad day but I wanted them to.. You're so stupid Ariana..

"I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry, not you guys.. I just wanted you guys to talk cause you were all silent and you guys know that I hate it when everybody's silent."

"No Ari.. You were right. We've been in the same car for 30 fucking minutes and no one was talking, which is not normal. I feel you girl.. I was supposed to come with you but..." Sarah trailed off

"But???" I asked

"But never mind.. Forgive us??" She asked and I nodded and was attakced by 9 people hugging me

"Guys!!! Get off of me! Let's go!" I said and stood up and gave Niall my fries.

"Love you boo!!" He said and kissed my cheek and ran towards the exit. Harry held my hand and kissed my cheek. We went back inside the van and everybody started talking. I smiled and laid my head on Harry's shoulder. Harry got his phone out of his pocket and showed me his lock screen, it was the picture which Sarah took when we were at the park.

"I like that pic." I said

"Me too.. I'm gonna miss you so damn much." He said

"I'm gonna miss you too Haz.." I said and kissed him passionately

"Get a room!" Louis said and we both pulled away blushing

"Oh lookie! We're here!" I said and pointed at the airport.. We're here.. It's time.. We all got out of the van and went inside..