Chapter 37 : 2 Months Later

Hey guys! Many people have been messaging me that I should update this book cause they can't live without it, so even though I have exams next week and I should be studying, I WILL UPDATE!!!! Sorry for the mistakes. :)

I'm gonna stop my A/N now... 🐵

Here's chapter 36!! 50+ votes and comments for the next chapter, you guys can do that in a week, right?? ;) Because I won't be updating in a week. :))) Sorry again.

Note: If you didn't read my Author's Note in the last chapter, please read it before you read this chapter. :)

-Riana

Chapter 36 : 2 Months Later

Ariana's POV

"Baby I got love for thee so deep inside of me
I don't know where to start
I love you more than anything
But the words cant even touch what's in my heart" I sang and made my way downstairs looking for Sarah. She didn't have work today so she's probably here. I looked for any possible note that she left but there was none. Maybe she bought some food. I made my way to the living room and went on Twitter. I scrolled through my timeline, reading some tweets.

Ariana Grande : Where are you Sarah?! I'm starving!!! :p

I giggled at my tweet and went on Harry's twitter page. He just tweeted 5 hours ago.

Harry Styles : Missing my girl. :'(

Seeing the " :'( " emoticon made me sad. I sighed and looked at some of his tweets. Some were replies to fans, random tweets, but I noticed that every time he's online, he tweets about me.

Harry Styles : Baby I and Best Song Ever comes out on the same day! 😃

Harry Styles : Skyped with.... My love. AG.

I stopped myself from crying and tweeted...

Ariana Grande : Never thought I was special. ❤❤ H.S.

"Wasssssssuuuuup?!?!?!" I heard a very loud voice from the girl I will always love.

"Where have you been?!"

"Bought FOOD!!" She squealed and placed the foo she bought on the dining table.

Ariana Grande : Found her! :D

"Ariana Grande-Butera soon to be Styles let's eat!!"

"Coming mother!!" I said and sat down on the chair in front of her.

"Soooo...."

"Soooo what?" I asked

"How are you and Harry??"

"We're good." I said and smirked

"How are you and food??"

"Me and Food?! We're doing great! Always together." She said and winked

"You need a boyfriend." I said and shook my head

"I already have!"

"Who??"

"You just said it a while ago, Food! Oh and Logan Lerman."

"Two timer." I said and stuck my tongue out on her

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it" My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and 'Hazza❤' appeared and I quickly answered it

"Hey love!" I heard his voice that I always love

"Hey Haz! Where are you right now??" I asked and Sarah told me to put it on speaker so I did

"We are currently in Vegas and we're leaving tomorrow"

"Ohh okay! Well take care, okay?"

"Will do babe.. You'll never guess what happened to Niall!" He said and me and sarah exchanged looks

"What happened to Niall??"

"He got sunburned!" He said and laughed which cause me and Sarah to laugh too

"How about we Skype later??" Sarah suggested

"Hey Sarah! I guess I'm on speaker. Yeah sure we can Skype later."

"Cool! I'll text you later, okay??" I said

"Okay love.. Love and Miss you so bad."

"Love and Miss you too Haz." I said and hang up. I looked at Sarah who was now laughing. I snatched her phone and saw a picture of a sunburnt Niall. He was totally red! Poor boo.

"Let's go to the mall??" Sarah randomly asked

"Sure. I'll just change." I said and ran upstairs and changed into a white crop top and high-waisted shorts. I fixed my hair and slipped on my light pink KEDS. I got my purse and placed my wallet and phone inside. I went downstairs and saw Sarah waiting for me.

"Let's go!" She said and we left our house

-

I was outside of starbucks waiting for Sarah. I was walking around then I felt myself bump into someone causing me to fall but luckily the person who I bumped into, caught me.

"Sorry." I muttered and looked up to the person who I bumped into

"Well fancy seeing you here." He said in his British accent

"Ariana! Here's your coff-"

"Hey Sarah." He said and smiled

Cliffhanger!! Hahaha! Don't forget to vote if you wanna know who Ari bumped into. ;) Sooooo, I have already published this chapter thrice now but I deleted the first 2 cause they had problems, so if you guys noticed, sorry! LOL. Exams are tomorrow and I am so nervous cause Math and Filipino (Filipino's a subject here in the Philippines) are the subjects for tomorrow's test. Our exams are ALL ESSAY! ESSAY! :'( Anyways, I wanna say THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO FUDGING MUCH to the people who messages me, I am also sorry if I don't get to reply to you guys cause I'm so busy. :'> I'll update Forever and Always (FINALLY!!!) and Summer Love on Friday or Saturday or Sunday. :)))

This chapter is dedicated to celebstoriesxo cause I love her and we're bff's (I think! XD) Hahahaha! If you guys want a chapter dedicated to you, just ask meee!!

Well I have to sleep now! Love Youuu Guyssss!!

-Riana is gonna sleep now. Vote and Comment!

Remember: 50+ V and C.