01 *edited*

This chapter is dedicated to Wattpad for being the best website! Enjoy the chapter :)

~Ariana~

Standing up from my chair, I went downstairs to witness my mom and brother eating dinner already. I greeted both of them and sat in front of Frankie.

"Done packing??" he asked as I served myself with some salad. I shook my head and began eating

"What time will we be leaving again??"

"Our flight is at 2pm, so maybe we could eat lunch outside and go straight to the airport after." Mom and I nodded at Joe's suggestion and talked about stuff. After dinner, I went back up to my room and was greeted by the cutest dog in the world lying on my bed.

"Hey coco. Where've you been??" I picked her up and went back downstairs to feed her. I decided to watch tv and play with coco instead of packing my things.

"Hun, you should be packing." Momma said who was washing the dishes.

"But I'm lazy." I whined picking up the remote from the ground and flicked through the channels. I stopped at MTV since they were playing Live While We're Young by One Direction. I love this song so much that I started singing along.

"Ari!!!" Frankie called

"What?!?!"

"Start packing already."

"I already started, I just need to finish it." I didn't hear a reply from him and continued watching.

"Then finish it already." He said appearing right in front of me. I groaned and went upstairs with coco behind me. I sat on the floor and stared at my luggage. After a few good minutes, I stood up and continued packing. After zipping up my luggage and carry on, I went straight to the bathroom to wash up.

------

Put that down and clean this mess up

End of conversation

Put your back in it and make it up to me now

I sang along to Earth by Imogen Heap and stared outside the window. I faintly heard my mom say something and I pulled out my earbuds.

"Huh mom?"

"Are you excited??"

"Yeah so excited! But I'm gonna miss you!!" I side hugged her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too hun." 

"No fair! Why do I have to drive??" Frankie whined and I laughed

"Faster Mr. Driver. We're gonna be late."

"Yes ma'am." We all laughed and I continued to look outside the window. 

"You ready??" Mom asked as we stopped in front of the airport. I nodded and got out of the car to get my suitcase.

"I'll see you both soon. Try not to do something stupid while you're there." Mom hugged me and frankie while we both laughed.

"We'll try. Bye mom!" Joe waved goodbye and I did the same. We entered the airport and checked-in our bags. London, here we come!

~Harry~

Siblings Frankie and Ariana Grande was seen leaving London Heathrow Airport at around 1:30 am this morning. The 2 will be staying in London for 6 months for Frankie will be filming a movie here.

"She's cat from victorious right??" I asked

"Yeah. She's really talented and I've been dying to meet her." Niall said

"Maybe we'll have a chance since she will be staying here for 6 months." Louis said and the lads started talking about her. I, on the other hand started thinking about her. I've seen her sing and she's really good at it. 

"Her voice is like heaven." I mumbled and I heard the talking stop. I looked at the boys and they were all staring back at me.

"What?"

"Her voice is like heaven." Louis mocked me and they all started laughing

"Stop it man. It's true anyways." I said and the day started with the boys teasing me about Ms. Ariana Grande.

Hi sorry if this is boring. It's just a filler anyways. Vote and Comment thanks!

-Riana